Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Random Diva Chix fashion notes
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

I have been wanting somewhere to record different Diva Chix fashion notes. Not sure if this is the place, but it seems like it might work.

I sometimes have trouble finding things. And when I do, I may not be able to find them again.

Like plus size clothes, white or grey hair, all gold or silver purses, ...

So I am going to try and record them here... Maybe it will help someone else, too.
Rate this Entry

poses/bodies

Submit "poses/bodies" to Digg Submit "poses/bodies" to del.icio.us Submit "poses/bodies" to StumbleUpon Submit "poses/bodies" to Google
Posted 12-29-2019 at 11:37 PM by fashionchallenged
Updated 01-03-2020 at 01:18 PM by fashionchallenged

(EDIT: This is not a site/staff undertaking, this is me as a player, so I am talking about just a list of poses. I cannot change the way the searches work or get tags changed anymore than you can.)

I am trying to get an updated list of poses done. It may be more than one post again. (There are poses that are clear and others that are a bit confusing - still not sure what to do with the poses that do not appear to have any names...)

How would you like the lists? Designer name? Pose name?

I like the idea of sorted by Pose name with designer name so it could be searched for a certain designer. But the primary purpose would be to search by pose name to find where to buy the pose. What do you think?

~~~~~~

And planning more changes for the freebie poses.

Going to change the rank range. New players have been moving up so quickly lately I have been thinking I will do rank between 3000 and 8000 instead. (It is currently 3000-6000. Doing it based on age of account did not work because someone may have created an account years ago but not played much.)

And since it was supposed to be a way to help introduce new players to CYO poses, I think the poses have to
  • be named or tagged with the pose name
  • only one pose with that name
  • not modified so older clothes do not fit
  • enough clothes tagged with the pose name to make it worth while (for both me and the new players)
  • enough hair/faces fit the mall poses (to make the transition to CYO poses easier).

So some of you may see fewer of your poses marked for newbies. If you think I should have a pose that I don't, you can contact me.

If the problem is lack of clothes, I will check from time to time. (And it is my decision on whether there are enough clothes or whether a pose/clothing tagging is too confusing.)

If the problem is that the body layer is not labeled clearly with the pose name, adding a new tag would clear that up quickly.

However, if a pose meets the criteria, I will have one or 2 skintones in my shop. Instead of just the poses I could find in resale. (Santa has been helpful... lol)

I hope to have my shop updated soon. (Followed by a new post clarifying the rank change and the list of poses that met my criteria.)

~~~~~~

Post what you think about my pose lists and the freebie poses. (Before I get too far with the Pose list...)

thank you
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 656 Comments 4 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It takes time to do this, I am fine with it helping just me. But if there is something I can do so that it is helpful to you too (or something I can do to help others), let me know.
    Posted 01-01-2020 at 07:12 PM by fashionchallenged fashionchallenged is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I'd love to see pose listed with clothing instead of trying on everything to find out which pose the clothing goes with [does that make sense and is it even what you're talking about] lol
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by conniespq View Comment
    I'd love to see pose listed with clothing instead of trying on everything to find out which pose the clothing goes with [does that make sense and is it even what you're talking about] lol
    I am afraid that is up to the player who uploaded the clothing.

But I know exactly what you mean. I have picked up pieces that I was unable to match with a pose, even going through all the bodies in my wardrobe and the shop wizard (I really loved those pieces).

It would be lovely if each item of clothing was tagged with the pose it was intended for but the only one who knows that is the person who uploaded the item. Even if I was doing this as staff (which I am not) and had access to all the back end information. it is not listed there.

Outfit info can be very helpful if you see someone in the same outfit.

And if any designers see this, you may think it is obvious what pose your items go with, but if you want more sales, please TAG with the pose name in a way that is searchable and tag the pose with a unique name. Both so people know which pose it belongs to and so we can find that perfect item we are looking for to match a specific pose.
    Posted 01-02-2020 at 07:40 AM by fashionchallenged fashionchallenged is offline
  4. Old Comment
    There are some shops that are just too confusing (sometimes even for experienced players) for me to be able to recommend or give away the poses.

If the pose name changes or more than one pose or modified poses have the same name (so that some of the clothes will not fit - like warriormimi's Strike A Pose and Vogue (both have two arm positions so that not all the clothes tagged that way fit the poses).

And I am looking for enough clothes that have a tag of just the pose name only, so a tag of "solitude", "hazel", ....

This is not to try and match clothes to a pose, though it may be helpful for that. This is to try and help steer new players to poses that won't cost them more than the clothes that they can find, that won't cost them more in clothes that don't actually fit the pose they bought, or get them so frustrated trying to find a pose and matching clothes that they quit.
    Posted 03-08-2020 at 03:29 PM by fashionchallenged fashionchallenged is offline