My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Lubna-angel is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase
1st place Valentine's Pulse Cover Contest Forum Profile Decorating Contest 
Total Awards: 2

I've tried to stay out of this given that I'm not a very active player but I can't help myself any longer. From reading the posts it seems like the only ways people are making money is through bank interest or CYO shops, which isn't many options considering not everyone can draw clothes and you need money in order to shop and enjoy the game. So maybe we should just think of other ways players can make money? I know you can through voting but it's not much so people who can only play on weekends or something probably won't make much.

If there was another way to make enough money to be able to shop which involves being more active (not necessarily everyday but at least come by a couple days a month) then maybe that would be satisfactory? You could make sure the amounts earned aren't crazy high like the interest but better than what you get from voting.

I think removing interest is a good idea, but we just need something else to replace it. Something a bit more interactive maybe? It feels like that may also even the playing field a little as I think new joiners don't always get very far unless they can design as everything is super expensive because all the active players are quite well off. This would then help settle the inflation so maybe outfits won't cost quite so much and you won't need as much money as you do now in order to shop comfortably.

There may already be something in the works for this in the new update in which case it should all even out but I just thought I would share as it didn't seem anyone was mentioning this point.

Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !

1 members like this post.