Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Behind The Looking Glass
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Be advised, this is a bit trigger warning..

Posted 09-05-2014 at 08:47 PM by ocean_crumbles (Behind The Looking Glass)
Updated 09-05-2014 at 09:29 PM by ocean_crumbles

I don't know how many of you actually read this or follow my rants but... anyways..

I saw a therapist on Wednesday. I spilled a loooot to her. I'll be going for a group therapy screening this Monday.

But then I got bombarded with questions from family and calls ... I wasn't ready to talk to them...they made me talk to them I was only just starting to open up to a therapist and that took a lot of courage...

And something bad happened on Wednesday....
Green arrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 922 Comments 7 ocean_crumbles is offline Edit Tags
Old

Friendship means nothing to her

Posted 01-17-2014 at 12:29 PM by ocean_crumbles (Behind The Looking Glass)

So she threw out three good years of friendship over a comment I made on this degrading video on fb

She says I HAVE TO change but has she seen herself? Shes abusive, lazy, and rude! She says I am not social. I DONT NEED TO BE SOCIAL!

She says i was rude on this post. WELL hell how does she expect me to react to this stranger who looks old calling me an attention whore for saying the video of the woman bouncing her breasts was degrading to women!?

She...
Green arrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 678 Comments 7 ocean_crumbles is offline Edit Tags
Old

They released her

Posted 01-14-2014 at 07:04 PM by ocean_crumbles (Behind The Looking Glass)

Shes staying at my grandmother's(since shes still enrolled at the school there until May). But they released her.

Whether shes actually better or they did all they could do I dont know.

But Im glad shes back.
Green arrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 327 Comments 2 ocean_crumbles is offline Edit Tags
Old

Advice please

Posted 01-11-2014 at 01:18 PM by ocean_crumbles (Behind The Looking Glass)

So Tuesday Night, my little sister got admitted to a behavior home, in other words a mental hospital. We're only allowed to visit for an hour on specific days(thursdays and sundays) and we have to make appointments.

It's been horrible.

My little sister for more than six months has been dealing with suicidal thoughts, self harm, depression, and worse of all, she has developed an eating disorder. I never thought something like this would happen close to home.
Green arrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 653 Comments 8 ocean_crumbles is offline Edit Tags
Old

High School Graduation...

Posted 01-06-2014 at 01:44 AM by ocean_crumbles (Behind The Looking Glass)

I'm so nervous for the end of the road(high school).

I'm halfway there. In six months, I'll be walking down the stage to get my diploma along with the rest of my class.

I don't know about any of you other graduating seniors here, but I don't feel very ready for the big day. I mean academically I have been ready for a long time but I am not ready emotionally to walk away from everything I have known; everyone I have known.

God....I am going to miss everyone...
Green arrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 376 Comments 2 ocean_crumbles is offline Edit Tags