Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

WELL It's been a while since I've did this, Hasn't it!?

Posted 12-01-2016 at 07:36 PM by ocean_crumbles (Behind The Looking Glass)

Hello everyone and happy December.

I can't believe the year is almost over. Omg. Where the freak did the time go? You know, this will be my first time celebrating Christmas without my dog being alive. I miss her loads. I'd always get something nice for Christmas. This year it is a bit of a shock that she'd not on my shopping list, you know? it's like a bam in my face. She's dead and has been dead since the last week of September so she's been rotting for quite a while now. It's not
Green arrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 28 Comments 0 ocean_crumbles is offline Edit Tags
Old

Help me out! Pledge !

Posted 10-16-2016 at 02:37 PM by ocean_crumbles (Behind The Looking Glass)

Hey! I am a fellow with NextGen Climate and I have to get a certain amount of people to pledge.

Can you help me out by pledging for the environment?

You can do so here
Green arrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 109 Comments 0 ocean_crumbles is offline Edit Tags
Old

I'm grieving

Posted 10-07-2016 at 12:20 AM by ocean_crumbles (Behind The Looking Glass)

It feels so weird being in this house and my dog not being in here, pushing my door open and sitting down by my feet, reassuring me that everything is going to be okay. It just doesn't seem right to be able to sit on this bed and not have her in the other room, just a walk away from me. I can't accept the fact that I am never going to see her again. It hurts so much when I think about the fact that Reina is really gone. This is reality and it hurts so much to have to accept that she passed away....
Green arrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 159 Comments 2 ocean_crumbles is offline Edit Tags
Old

Therapy

Posted 09-14-2016 at 04:33 PM by ocean_crumbles (Behind The Looking Glass)

I met with a therapist yesterday and I think it went well. She asked me about my self harm tendencies and my suicidal thoughts and asked a lot of questions in regards to all of that. It was sort of difficult to talk about it because voicing it made it so much real.

I have to call on Friday after 8am to hear about my assigned therapist and then schedule my next appointment.

They also have groups and some of them look interesting. I was looking at them and maybe after...
Green arrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 183 Comments 2 ocean_crumbles is offline Edit Tags
Old

Really want to be bad right now

Posted 09-10-2016 at 11:42 AM by ocean_crumbles (Behind The Looking Glass)

I just got off the phone with my mom and I can't stop crying after it.

My mother kept calling me stupid and a pig and mean names and putting me down. And then she said she is going to put my dog down and not even give me the headsup when she does it.

I really feel urged to do a bad thing right now
Green arrow
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 139 Comments 0 ocean_crumbles is offline Edit Tags