Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rݡāltˇ

Old

My days on DC are dying

Posted Yesterday at 01:27 AM by chococat (Rݡāltˇ)

It really has been a great run. And knowing me, I'll get too curious and come back in a few years. But too much is going on right now.... and this is my goodbye. It feels like I'm saying goodbye to a chunk of my childhood #Tear I don't even have any information to leave you guys, bc I quit social media. Well shit. If this is the equivelant of a group of people all vowing and pledging under oath to delete all of their social media, change their numbers, get on seperate planes and find new houses...
Beufert
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 26 Comments 0 chococat is offline Edit Tags
Old

I have no social media, forums are my life!

Posted 08-25-2016 at 09:20 PM by chococat (Rݡāltˇ)

I am no longer on any social media, I haven't been for a good while now, and it feels so good.

The only things I'm on now are forums. I'm a complete forum junkie...

but I am TERRIBLE at finding ones that are visually appealing, active with a big community, and under my window of interests (which, I have a wide variety of interests tbh)

So I DOUBT anybody is actually going to comment on this, but I'm still just going to throw out there that I'm completely...
Beufert
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 22 Comments 0 chococat is offline Edit Tags
Old

Thoughtful and inspired

Posted 08-24-2016 at 10:48 PM by chococat (Rݡāltˇ)
Updated 08-25-2016 at 08:58 PM by chococat

I'm working on my body. After I reach my goal weight (which should take 1 to 2 years) I will return to webcam modelling. I'm also thinking about cutting Jenna off completely. If you wanna know why I wanna cut Jenna off, see this thread http://bit.ly/2bh7fDr or this one: http://bit.ly/2bkuQ3q
it's on different forums, but they explain everything.
Beufert
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 16 Comments 0 chococat is offline Edit Tags
Old

I've literally NEVER been happier in my entire life!!!

Posted 08-19-2016 at 07:28 PM by chococat (Rݡāltˇ)

I was never pregnant. There is no disease.

...and to top it off, I've been walking around town for exercise AND I FOUND A SECRET SPOT. Wth, I've lived in this town for hooww loong now and I JUST NOW FINALLY found my "me" place

OOH, and I saw my bf on my birthday, because Jenna has a car now and took me ^_^ ...which reminds me, if there is anybody who is actually following all of my blog posts (which I doubt) but IF you exist lol, I realized that some...
Beufert
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 41 Comments 0 chococat is offline Edit Tags
Old

I am so anticipatory, as well as ambitious.

Posted 08-12-2016 at 09:40 PM by chococat (Rݡāltˇ)
Updated 08-12-2016 at 10:10 PM by chococat
Tags worried

I have a doctor's appointment the 16th that I'm SCARED as hell for. I can't stop thinking about it and I'm going nuts. I'm worried about having a disease and omg it scares me so much to think about. I'm going crazy. Batshit crazy. But at the same time, whatever happens will be the foundation of the rest of my life, and so I'm going to make the best of whatever life deals to me.

On a side note, I made peace with Tee's female friend, so that's something to be happy...
Beufert
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 37 Comments 0 chococat is offline Edit Tags