Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rݡāltˇ

Old

I haven't seen my bf in 27 days and I'm sad

Posted 07-25-2016 at 01:19 AM by chococat (Rݡāltˇ)

I'm EXTREMELY determined to make some money somehow to go see him... I'm super sad and I miss him like hell...

I haven't seen Tee in 27 days WTH, it really breaks my damn heart </3
Beufert
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 33 Comments 0 chococat is offline Edit Tags
Old

SO i guess I made up with Ken??

Posted 07-24-2016 at 03:21 PM by chococat (Rݡāltˇ)

So I texted him and was VERY BLUNT about what I want from him.. I said I want nothing more than a platonic friendship and he said he's cool with it...

So yeah, guess we'll see where this goes, I guess.

I said he better have some respect for me and Tee and he's being understanding about it.

Tee has a female bff too so
Beufert
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 33 Comments 0 chococat is offline Edit Tags
Old

I've never felt more impatient with my life

Posted 07-22-2016 at 07:06 PM by chococat (Rݡāltˇ)

My dumb ass friend is screwing around, stalling to take me to the hospital.I took a store test that said I wasn't, but I'm convinced it's a false negative. I have to go to the hospital and get my blood drawn now, but I have no way of getting there. I don't want my family to know, so I can't tell them. I was going to fake an allergic reaction to my family so that I can go to the hospital but my I.D. is in Jenna's sister's car. I'm sooooo going crazy, I want my damn I.D. back, and I NEED to know if...
Beufert
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 46 Comments 0 chococat is offline Edit Tags
Old

Screw this shit mann

Posted 07-03-2016 at 03:54 PM by chococat (Rݡāltˇ)

I really need to try to come up with money to get to the hospital so I can find out if there is a baby in there or not. Bc legit RIIIGHT before the scare came up I was TRUELY ready to finally dedicate myself to a fitness plan. Now I have to hold back. I'm sick of not being the skinny chick stuck inside of me. I've been ready. And if it's NOT in there, I coulda been months deep by now on my way to my goals.

I mean I know I can still exercise, but I can't do ALL exercises....
Beufert
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 68 Comments 0 chococat is offline Edit Tags
Old

UGHH oh lifee lol

Posted 07-02-2016 at 08:05 PM by chococat (Rݡāltˇ)

So I had to cut Ken off because I felt like he was a threat to my relationship with Tee. It's really sad bc he may have good intentions but I don't wanna take that chance. I really valued our friendship and I'm kinda really sad over it bc that's the second time I lost a best friend that I truely wanted around forever. Part of me still wants to hit him up, part of me thinks that that will start trouble. Idk. But my boyfriend comes first so.

Still never found out if I was pregnant,...
Beufert
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 52 Comments 0 chococat is offline Edit Tags