Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > A Fae
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Based outta Florida.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

|~MiniRant~|

Posted 06-12-2016 at 04:09 PM by nixiefae (A Fae)

Something that I've been noticing a lot lately in my house, Is that people seem to be making plans about MY room!
Then talking about it all casually like it's the most normal thing, Yet I don't see anyone asking me if it would be ok or if I think it's a good idea

No, Instead apparently it's just gonna happen.
Talking about going into my room, moving furniture and sh*t to make room for twins bed instead or whatever.(So my Grandmother and I aren't sharing
Diamond Duchess User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 117 Comments 0 nixiefae is offline Edit Tags
Old

|~TV~|

Posted 06-10-2016 at 05:53 PM by nixiefae (A Fae)

What kinda TV shows do you enjoy?

I have too many shows that I watch/enjoy, I have so many that at times I'm too overwhelmed with what ones I need to catch up on or what ones I am already caught up on.

I'm a big TV series watcher LOL. The Walking Dead, Fear The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Penny Dreadful, Shameless the list goes on and on. In fact here it is Friday and I still haven't caught up on Sunday's Penny or Monday's season premiere of UnReal

Diamond Duchess User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 102 Comments 1 nixiefae is offline Edit Tags
Old

~|My Days|~

Posted 06-07-2016 at 03:37 PM by nixiefae (A Fae)

Usually my days aren't filled with anything to exciting or worth "writing home about". To be honest they're pretty boring unless I'm running errands with my mom and grandma

What I normally do through out my days are pretty norm..I watch tv, eat, do some chores usually dishes or laundry (unless it's total house cleaning day), I'm usually either checking on social media a lot(I do a lot of lurking) or playing games on my tablet.

Most of
Diamond Duchess User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 183 Comments 14 nixiefae is offline Edit Tags
Old

~|Games|~

Posted 06-06-2016 at 05:04 PM by nixiefae (A Fae)

When I'm not checking in on Diva Chix there are a few other game places that I visit numerous times throughout the day.

There's OhMyDollz: http://us.ohmydollz.com/?p=
People here are super nice and a just about every week there's always some new content in a store or some kind of new quest you can do where you win clothes and things for your doll and room. it's a really fun place.

LikeaFashionista http://www.likeafashionista.com/
This site just
Diamond Duchess User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 154 Comments 6 nixiefae is offline Edit Tags
Old

~|Hobbies|~

Posted 06-05-2016 at 05:36 PM by nixiefae (A Fae)

One thing a lot of people on the site may not know about me are my hobbies, Or what I like to do for fun. I read a lot, Play video games(even though I haven't really played anything in a while) and I collect dolls.

I'm a BIG doll collector, I've got/had your run of the mile dolls that you get at most local stores to your high end Fashion doll/BJD dolls that you can really only get online or at doll conventions. My collection right now consist of Barbie, Disney, Monster High, and Ever...
Diamond Duchess User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 108 Comments 5 nixiefae is offline Edit Tags