Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Things about me, my shop, and my website FashionVixens.Net plus entries about fashion, costuming, and stage dressing.
Rate this Entry

Halloween Freebies from OnyxKnyte

Submit "Halloween Freebies from OnyxKnyte" to Digg Submit "Halloween Freebies from OnyxKnyte" to del.icio.us Submit "Halloween Freebies from OnyxKnyte" to StumbleUpon Submit "Halloween Freebies from OnyxKnyte" to Google
Posted 10-04-2011 at 05:33 PM by onyxknyte

I have decided to start making graphics again, and open a graphics shop, altho not in my store.

More than likely I will do it from my DC Blog, as not to confuse thing with Shop Noir.

I will begin by offering some of my animated signs for free for Halloween this year.

So the 5 Banners you see below are all free.

If you want some store signs or banners made, or a sig for the forum, I will probably do some custom stuff, or just make some cool banners and post them for sale on the blog, I am not sure yet. In any case you can PM me if you have any questions or requests, and please allow ample time for responces, as I am not always here.

In the meantime,

HAPPY HALLOWEEN and ENJOY THE FREEBIES!

Posted in Other, Freebies
Views 2753 Comments 3 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    they are so good but be careful my friend you never know if someone might enter one of graphics in the halloween
    contest.
  2. Old Comment
    There is a section on the forums for Graphic Shops (where you can take requests and a section for graphic freebies, too). Because it is in a different section from the User Created Shops (CYO shops), they generally don't get confused. Over there they could be seen and not get buried as more blog entries are created.

These are great and more people should see them.
    Posted 10-09-2011 at 09:33 PM by fashionchallenged fashionchallenged is offline
  3. Old Comment
    THANK YOU FASHION, I WILL DO THAT WHEN THE TIME COMES