Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > non sequiturs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

BM - Sadness to the extreme.

Submit "BM - Sadness to the extreme." to Digg Submit "BM - Sadness to the extreme." to del.icio.us Submit "BM - Sadness to the extreme." to StumbleUpon Submit "BM - Sadness to the extreme." to Google
Posted 04-19-2012 at 10:44 PM by strobelightss

I just finished watched the Wizards of Waverly Place finale. I cried. But then I was happy with the outcome. But then I remembered the show is over forever. So then I cried again. UGHHHH it sucks that it's over. I loved that show.

I think the funniest part was when Max was all like:

"Any sister of Justin's is a sister of mine."

actual gif from that actual part lololo

Hey, it does make sense though.

And what absolutely sucks is that all my shows are simultaneously off at the moment. Nine Lives of Chloe King got cancelled. And that just made me angry because I really loved that show. D:< I'm waiting patiently and uber stoked for season 2 of Teen Wolf. Pretty Little Liars is off but should be coming back on maybe in the summer? idk. Jane By Design BETTER BE COMING BACK ON. I will write a strongly worded letter to ABCFamily if they cancel Jane By Design because that is my favorite show hands down. Plus, the season finale was suuuuch a cliffhanger! They cannot do that to me or the general public. If they cancel it, I will not be a happy camper. It amazes me how they keep the stupidest shows on yet they cancel all the good ones.

I am so going down with this ship. Bane <33
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 745 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Haha I though chloe king sucked, but Jane by design is so good! Stick it is on right now, and so is new girl..
    I thought the finale came out months ago... Right?
  2. Old Comment
    Chloe King didn't suck at all. I mean, I loved the show way more than the books. I don't watch Stick It, or any of those gymnastic type shows. Not my cup of tea. Haha New Girl? Idk what that is... And yeah, it came out a while ago but I never got around to seeing it. I saw it on Netflix.