Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Eyes of a Leo
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

30 Day Astrology Blog Challenge [2]

Submit "30 Day Astrology Blog Challenge [2]" to Digg Submit "30 Day Astrology Blog Challenge [2]" to del.icio.us Submit "30 Day Astrology Blog Challenge [2]" to StumbleUpon Submit "30 Day Astrology Blog Challenge [2]" to Google
Posted 06-08-2011 at 07:22 PM by its_angel_love

02. Look at the Books section on the page and post what it says. Do you enjoy reading those kinds of books? Have you ever read any books by the authors listed?

Quote:
Leos are dramatic, energetic people who also have big, romantic hearts. This combination of qualities means that their favorite books are romances, dramatic fiction and adventure stories.
The Harry Potter series, with all of its dramatic possibilities and imaginative plots, is a read that Leos should greatly enjoy.

Leos also enjoy wildly romantic poetry and they have a weakness for quick-reading thrillers by authors like John Grisham and Stephen King.
Slightly true:
I LOVE romance, drama, fantasy, and adventure. I've never read the Harry Potter series but I have seen some of the movies and I liked them. NEVER read John Grisham, but I have read Stephen King and seen his movies!(:
Posted in DC, Life..., Books
Views 2312 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments