Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

1. Old Comment

Gowns ....

I love gowns too, but I agree! Some of my very favorite dolls are the ones NOT wearing gowns and/or the same outfit but different color as everyone else.
  2. Old Comment

Gowns ....

I still love you divas! It's all love.
  3. Old Comment

Cancer, and psychotic boyfriend

Quote:
    Originally Posted by muchlove View Comment
    how's everything been now Ash? are you okay also?
    Well my biw started chemo and im not okays
    Posted 07-13-2018 at 06:41 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  4. Old Comment

how's everything been now Ash? are you okay also?
  5. Old Comment

Frustration

Thank you so much. Giving up is not in my nature. I've just been splattering colors and shapes on a blank page. Using some tools to manipulate it and then taking bits and pieces and making backgrounds. Lol those are pictures of my frustration and confusion and me trying not to spiral down creatively. In this way, I'm learning about filters at least.
    Photoshop frustrates me because things I could do easily on Gimp seem "extra" on PS. I have to stop and look up everything...EVERYTHING. baby steps, I know.
    Designing clothes for my dolls used to be fun. Now it's just hard. But, like I said, quitting is not in my nature. I think that once I get over this hump things will be better. Lol because I m having growing pains.
  6. Old Comment

Frustration

Your last entry was my fave, by far. I feel like you grew a lot, even in those short 4 weeks. Don't underestimate your abilities. You got this. Just search and search inspiration and study each detail and play with different tools to try to create whatever you're looking at. That's what most us designers have done is just pay around to get what we want to work. In my opinion, there's no one way to design. There are a thousand ways to design, it just depends on what works for you! Good luck & don't give up!!
  7. Old Comment

July in July First Preview

I am obsessed with you.
    That's all.
  8. Old Comment
  9. Old Comment

20 Day Celebrity Photo Challenge: Day 3 ~ Totally Gay For...

, . , , . . , . . . : , 5%- 15%- . . . . . , . . () http://building.byethost4.com/ . , . , . , . : . , . . . . , , .
  10. Old Comment

July in July First Preview

Beautiful!! Can't wait
  11. Old Comment

DC forever

Ahw so cute! We are glad you like Pulse too!
    Any suggestions let us know of course! <3
  12. Old Comment

I have returned!

I'm so glad to hear everything is going well for you! <3

Welcome back!
  13. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lembowitz View Comment
    I can tell you from firsthand and secondhand experience, do not stay in that relationship. I do think he obviously needs help and support and you probably know him best, and should support him where you can but, for the long-term it doesn't look good. You're only young as well so there's plenty of fish in the sea, as they say.
    I wish your brother in law all the luck in the treatments, I know it can be stressful for the whole family but if he has you guys looking out for him and keeping him happy through such a hard time, things can hopefully only get better! Message me if you ever need to talk to someone

xoxo
    Thank you for replying. Yeah i donít know whatís going to happen with the relationship.
    And i really hope my brother in law gets better. I donít wanna lose him. He has a son.
    Posted 06-20-2018 at 11:53 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  14. Old Comment

I can tell you from firsthand and secondhand experience, do not stay in that relationship. I do think he obviously needs help and support and you probably know him best, and should support him where you can but, for the long-term it doesn't look good. You're only young as well so there's plenty of fish in the sea, as they say.
    I wish your brother in law all the luck in the treatments, I know it can be stressful for the whole family but if he has you guys looking out for him and keeping him happy through such a hard time, things can hopefully only get better! Message me if you ever need to talk to someone

xoxo