Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > draguta
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Personalities-Influential People--MD4 MD4
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Johnny Depp`An ENFJ

Posted 10-26-2011 at 02:00 PM by draguta
Updated 10-26-2011 at 02:09 PM by draguta

*Speaking of personalities and influential people and celebs and all, don't y'all think Johnny Depp comes to mind? Apparently, a lot of you do according to the recent poll, *linked below, I took anyway.

*My first memories of Johnny Depp are in the TV series "21 Jump Street" and the original "Nightmare on Elm Street". The show "21 Jump...
Emerald Empress User
Views 6104 Comments 0 draguta is offline Edit Tags
Old

MD4-After my earlier blog, could I resist to show pics of 2 of the 3 Olsen sisters!?

Posted 10-22-2011 at 05:49 PM by draguta

~With my recent blog entry about Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, I felt compelled to post these newly found, by me, pics!

This is Mary-Kate on 10-17-11

~This is Mary Kate and Ashley's younger sister, Elizabeth.

Elizabeth Olsen On The Red Carpet...
Emerald Empress User
Views 4357 Comments 2 draguta is offline Edit Tags
Old

MD4- Did Christina Aguilera Forget Something?

Posted 10-22-2011 at 02:16 PM by draguta
Updated 10-22-2011 at 02:21 PM by draguta (spelling error)

~Most restaurants, whether they be Mr. Chow's or Mickey D's, require all patrons don a shirt and a pair of shoes. We also know that they have the right to refuse service to anyone who is not in compliance with these rules. The majority of us know that shoes and a shirt are required if we wish to dine out for the night. However, this leads me to wonder(y'all know me), what if someone showed up at the restaurant of their choice with a shirt on their back, shoes on their feet, but no pants?...
Emerald Empress User
Views 3061 Comments 4 draguta is offline Edit Tags
Old

MD4-The 16 'Types' And Celebrities

Posted 10-18-2011 at 06:16 PM by draguta
Updated 10-21-2011 at 04:24 PM by draguta

~Now that we're familiar with the 16 personality types, let's take a look at how some celebrities measure up to theirs! I'll start off by blogging about former kid stars, and now just 'famous celebs', but forever twins, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. To get off subject for just a wee moment, have you ever thought it was odd that one twin's name is Mary-Kate and the other's Ashley....like those 2 names couldn't be any further apart for a set of twins; they're not similar at all and just do not seem...
Emerald Empress User
Views 2721 Comments 0 draguta is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

-MD4 Personality Test

Posted 10-18-2011 at 02:54 PM by draguta

~The "Myers-Briggs Type Indicator"(MBTI)assessment measures our psychological preferences in how we see the world and make decisions . CCP Inc. calls the test "the world’s most widely used personality assessment", with as many as two million assessments administered annually!
This test uses the following letters to represent different parts of our personality:

-(E)Extroversion -(I)Introversion
-(S)Sensing -(N)Intuition
-(T)Thinking -(F)Feeling...
Emerald Empress User
Views 3547 Comments 5 draguta is offline Edit Tags