Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Darkside Intergalactic Encyclopedia Salesman
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Brrrrraaaaiiiiiiinnnnnssssss!!!
fandom
Old

A Snapshot

Posted 01-14-2011 at 03:48 AM by Jadenite (Darkside Intergalactic Encyclopedia Salesman)

No, it's not what you think. I'm just gonna post another (annoying) link of a new drawing I made. Another Disney drawing that is.

http://jadenwithwings.deviantart.com...Dark-193387748

Emerald Empress User
Posted in art, fandom
Views 1497 Comments 5 Jadenite is offline Edit Tags
Old

A Holiday & A Birthday Later...

Posted 12-26-2010 at 06:01 PM by Jadenite (Darkside Intergalactic Encyclopedia Salesman)

So, I spawned 2 more drawings in the last days.
One of them is a card for my 2 best friends, who are also Supernatural fans:

http://jadenwithwings.deviantart.com...0770691?q=&qo=

and the other one is for another friend whose birthday is on the 26th. The 'evil twin' reference is nothing more than my dumb brain associating it with the symmetry of the ripe 'old' age of 22 (which I'm going to hit pretty soon too...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) .
Emerald Empress User
Posted in art, fandom
Views 3256 Comments 7 Jadenite is offline Edit Tags
Old

Tales from art class

Posted 12-13-2010 at 12:56 AM by Jadenite (Darkside Intergalactic Encyclopedia Salesman)
Updated 12-13-2010 at 01:37 AM by Jadenite

So I figure I should share how goes my preparation for art school. I've been going to the art class intended for this for 3 weeks now and I have made some progress (I think). I won't post the first drawing because 1. It's a nude and 2. It's horrible.
So here are the drawing from last week and the one from yesterday:

Emerald Empress User
Posted in art, fandom
Views 6858 Comments 30 Jadenite is offline Edit Tags
Old

Disney Girls - #6. Jasmine

Posted 11-05-2010 at 01:56 PM by Jadenite (Darkside Intergalactic Encyclopedia Salesman)
Updated 12-13-2010 at 01:39 AM by Jadenite

Jasmine

Aladdin was released in 1992 and was the most successful film of that year. It is based on the Arab folktale of Aladdin and the magic lamp from One Thousand and One Nights.

What I like:
  • The Genie. Because , seriously, he's the best supporting character ever! He has the best songs, the best lines (side note: Robin Williams, who voiced the Genie, ad-libbed most of his lines)
Emerald Empress User
Posted in fandom
Views 2572 Comments 10 Jadenite is offline Edit Tags
Old

Disney Girls - #5. Belle

Posted 11-01-2010 at 08:57 PM by Jadenite (Darkside Intergalactic Encyclopedia Salesman)
Updated 12-13-2010 at 01:39 AM by Jadenite

Belle

I know I haven't posted in a few days. Been busy.
Anyhoo, let's get down to business. The Beauty And The Beast, also known as 'the most beautiful love story ever told according to me' was released in 1991 and it was about a smart girl who knows not to judge a book by its cover. Also, it's the first of 2 animated movies
Emerald Empress User
Posted in fandom
Views 7225 Comments 9 Jadenite is offline Edit Tags