Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Musings and Frogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Or in other words, whatever I feel like rambling about today, with a dash of poetry and fiction thrown in
Rate this Entry

I wish I could draw what I see in my head

Submit "I wish I could draw what I see in my head" to Digg Submit "I wish I could draw what I see in my head" to del.icio.us Submit "I wish I could draw what I see in my head" to StumbleUpon Submit "I wish I could draw what I see in my head" to Google
Posted 07-09-2012 at 09:43 PM by Wingless

I discovered a new song yesterday that I absolutely fell in LOVE with!! The melody, the lyrics, the message and emotion behind it, it's just all so beautiful.

Generally when I hear a good song like this, it causes me to want to come up with a story to go along with it.

Unfortunately, the story I want to tell isn't really one I can do with words this time around. It'd be more of a...comic I guess. The message would be in the visuals, with the lyrics themselves giving direction to the story.

Literally, I have just about every single panel of the comic planned out in my head, but I can't draw anywhere NEAR as well as my head pictures it D: It's so frustrating!!!

I was given the gift of writing, drawing comes a lot harder for me (though I could certainly practice more). And I'm always scared to try and draw my ideas because I know it'll look nothing like it does in my head (believe me, I have tried, so don't try to tell me otherwise XP).

So I guess I'll just have to settle listening to the song repeatly until I get fed up and either forget about it (not likely) or give in.

Maybe I should just get some sketch paper out and practice drawing more anyways. I spend too much time on the computer XP Or perhaps I can find a really stylized way of doing it, we'll see.

Oh, and if anyone is interested, the song is Let it Burn by Red.
Views 6920 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    ik what you mean. i have so many ideas but I cant put them on paper
    Posted 07-10-2012 at 12:02 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  2. Old Comment
    ugh i know exactly what you mean! omg it's so frustrating!