Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Darkside Intergalactic Encyclopedia Salesman
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Brrrrraaaaiiiiiiinnnnnssssss!!!
Rate this Entry

Tales from art class

Submit "Tales from art class" to Digg Submit "Tales from art class" to del.icio.us Submit "Tales from art class" to StumbleUpon Submit "Tales from art class" to Google
Posted 12-13-2010 at 12:56 AM by Jadenite
Updated 12-13-2010 at 01:37 AM by Jadenite

So I figure I should share how goes my preparation for art school. I've been going to the art class intended for this for 3 weeks now and I have made some progress (I think). I won't post the first drawing because 1. It's a nude and 2. It's horrible.
So here are the drawing from last week and the one from yesterday:

At the same time I have been going out of my way (and mind) with this little number in photoshop:

You may notice that cars are not my friends. I suck at drawing cars and don't dare trying to say different. Also, it is highly possible that Supernatural related stuff will become... hohum...became my new addiction and it means this isn't the last fan art you will see.

Enjoy!

Posted in art, fandom
Views 6820 Comments 30 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 30

Comments

1. Old Comment
    YAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I love your art! How I wish I had your talent! I love how you put in the details---shading, highlights, and all those things I don't know what they're called.

I love the fan art you made---the clouds, the light from the car, the moon! and the blood. lol
    (that is blood, right?)
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by aimee0824 View Comment
    YAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I love your art! How I wish I had your talent! I love how you put in the details---shading, highlights, and all those things I don't know what they're called.

I love the fan art you made---the clouds, the light from the car, the moon! and the blood. lol
    (that is blood, right?)
    Thanks! Though I apologize for the bad quality of the pics. I had to take them with the camera phone and not all the details are visible.

It's not blood, it's cranberry juice.
  3. Old Comment
    Oh. Cranberry juice. My dad likes cranberry juice.

rofl

Oh. and I just noticed that you changed your blog name to an awesome one.
  4. Old Comment
    These are brilliant! The closest I can come to this is stick people. Magnificent job! Love the.. cranberry juice! Hehe! xo
  5. Old Comment
    Aimee I didn't change my blog name, it was always like this. I'm always awesome! How dare you suggest otherwise?

Thank you Kari!

I was thinking, should I make a post about cranberry juice?
  6. Old Comment
    REALLLLLLLLLLY?
    Because I just saw this now:
    "Darkside Intergalactic Encyclopedia Salesman"

and...
    your former (imaginary) blog name was awesome too. XD

and I never said you weren't awesome.
    Come on, everyone on here knows how superdupermegagigaultragoogle-awesome you are.

And you should know that to me, you're not just superdupermegagigaultragoogle-awesome,

you're...
    well..
    infinitely awesome I can't even measure it.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    REALLLLLLLLLLY?
    Because I just saw this now:
    "Darkside Intergalactic Encyclopedia Salesman"

and...
    your former (imaginary) blog name was awesome too. XD

and I never said you weren't awesome.
    Come on, everyone on here knows how superdupermegagigaultragoogle-awesome you are.

And you should know that to me, you're not just superdupermegagigaultragoogle-awesome,

you're...
    well..
    infinitely awesome I can't even measure it.
    Please! Don't stop! For the love of Chuck don't stop! My ego just woke up from the smell of flattery. No, really stop, you're only encouraging the ego-beast. But don't! Ah, stupid multiple personality!
    I wonder what my former (imaginary) blog name would be. Probably 'cranberry juice'.
  8. Old Comment
    Haha, cranberry juice.

These are really impressive! I've always wished I could draw, but even stick figures hate me for drawing them.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by StarySkye View Comment
    Haha, cranberry juice.

These are really impressive! I've always wished I could draw, but even stick figures hate me for drawing them.
    I fail to see how anyone or anything could hate you Skye.
    Also, I have decided that today I'll end all my comments/replies with 'cranberry juice'.
  10. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jadenite View Comment
    Please! Don't stop! For the love of Chuck don't stop! My ego just woke up from the smell of flattery. No, really stop, you're only encouraging the ego-beast. But don't! Ah, stupid multiple personality!
    I wonder what my former (imaginary) blog name would be. Probably 'cranberry juice'.

Trust me, if you want your ego fed, there are a lot of people who could help to do so.

Random cranberry juice fact:
    Did you know that there's such things as a cranberry juice diet? You only drink cranberry juice for a couple of days and there are a ton of health benefits.
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I fail to see how anyone or anything could hate you Skye.
    Also, I have decided that today I'll end all my comments/replies with 'cranberry juice'.
    That's great!

What time do you go to school?
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:

Trust me, if you want your ego fed, there are a lot of people who could help to do so.

Random cranberry juice fact:
    Did you know that there's such things as a cranberry juice diet? You only drink cranberry juice for a couple of days and there are a ton of health benefits.
    I don't think I could ever go on such a diet. Benny (my belly) would throw the worst tantrum ever for being deprived of junk food and sweets and soda. He's at war with Health but then again, he has never tasted cranberry juice.
  13. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I don't think I could ever go on such a diet. Benny (my belly) would throw the worst tantrum ever for being deprived of junk food and sweets and soda. He's at war with Health but then again, he has never tasted cranberry juice.
    Oh wow your tummy has his own name! How'd you come up with the name "Benny?"

I've tasted cranberry juice once a few years back. I didn't like it.
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    That's great!

What time do you go to school?
    School? What is this concept? Is it a disease? I don't have this 'school' (whatever it is) today. I'm in college and I only have classes on Wednesday and Thursday. I'm not lying. The rest of the week is spent watching tv, surfing the Internet and dreaming about cranberry juice.

Oh wait. I remembered what 'school' is. Ah...the young me...so many bad haircuts. And no cranberry juice.
  15. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Oh wow your tummy has his own name! How'd you come up with the name "Benny?"

I've tasted cranberry juice once a few years back. I didn't like it.
    I have absolutely no idea but if I were to guess it was the first silliest name I could think of. Fitting, no? Then I begged my roomies to name theirs too. And now the unholy trinity is Benny, Smokey and Igor.

I have to check to see if our Romanian stores sell cranberry juice.
  16. Old Comment
    These are tres good. Your art will only improve with an art class. I'm thinking I should add one to my spring semester in school, but I'm not sure yet. I especially like the third one.
  17. Old Comment
    Quote:
    School? What is this concept? Is it a disease? I don't have this 'school' (whatever it is) today. I'm in college and I only have classes on Wednesday and Thursday. I'm not lying. The rest of the week is spent watching tv, surfing the Internet and dreaming about cranberry juice.

Oh wait. I remembered what 'school' is. Ah...the young me...so many bad haircuts. And no cranberry juice.
    Well you sure have a lot of free time on your hands! How I envy you. I'm in college too but I attend classes on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. It's the last day of the term tomorrow, and I'm having two exams and a research paper due. I haven't memorized any formulas nor read any books, nor have I any idea what I should do with data I barely even recognize. GRRRR.

Oh look.
  18. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I have absolutely no idea but if I were to guess it was the first silliest name I could think of. Fitting, no? Then I begged my roomies to name theirs too. And now the unholy trinity is Benny, Smokey and Igor.

I have to check to see if our Romanian stores sell cranberry juice.
    rofl

I'd like to meet Benny because he's an awesome tummy belonging to an awesome person. *wink*
    then Igor because it's a funny name.
    maybe not Smokey because I don't feel like meeting him.
  19. Old Comment
    Thank you Lola! I think an art class can do no wrong so you should take one. It's very relaxing for me.

Oh Aimee, I think I have some papers to turn in too. Why did you have to remind me of that?

Anyway, you are right about Igor and Smokey. Igor's owner is an awesome person. Probably more awesome and definitely more interesting than me. And Smokey's owner sometimes makes me cry. She's ...how do I put this gently...INSANE!!!

I forgot...CRANBERRY JUICE!
    Updated 12-13-2010 at 02:45 AM by Jadenite
  20. Old Comment
    Well at least you'll be able to write them instead of completely forgetting about them!

Well I can't imagine a person more awesome than you, actually. *cough*flattery*cough* XD
    but if you say that she's probably more awesome than you are, she deserves to be on my Top Most Awesome People in the World list, too.

I'll make Smokey cry if she makes you cry.