Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Behind The Looking Glass
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

My note

Submit "My note" to Digg Submit "My note" to del.icio.us Submit "My note" to StumbleUpon Submit "My note" to Google
Posted 06-22-2017 at 01:52 AM by ocean_crumbles

No one would notice if I died. No one would notice if I disappeared. No one would care if I stopped showing up. Not here, not there, not anywhere.

I feel out of place on here and everywhere. I try to get involved on things here and everywhere. I feel like I don't fit in and I never will so I think I should give up on that pipe dream of ever being someone who has friends. Especially on here. All these threads, I can post but I'll never truly be welcomed. I'll just be another burden on them, just like in real life.

There are only a few things that are going well for me. School, which I got a C lately ruining my A streak so it's doomed now. And my volunteer work. I can help people... I can help them talk about trauma but I can't help myself.

So this is not me saying bye or that I am going to do anything. Nah for now, I am safe. On Friday I am talking to my listener. I havent spoken to her in a few weeks and I really need her ... This is just me saying I give up on being happy. I give in to being dead inside.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 335 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am sorry you are going through this I really wish I could help you, I ways read about your volunteer work, and believe me, just knowing you saved someone's life should feel as a great reward, maybe if you could cut all negativity from your life and start fresh?
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by -maria- View Comment
    I am sorry you are going through this I really wish I could help you, I ways read about your volunteer work, and believe me, just knowing you saved someone's life should feel as a great reward, maybe if you could cut all negativity from your life and start fresh?
    Ty for your reply, Maria. It really is a great reward to be able to save someone or just be there while they work through something. Yeah, maybe if I was able to cut some of the toxic people out it would help. I have to wait a year until I can do that completely though since some of the negative people I live with ( family)
    Posted 06-22-2017 at 04:46 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline