Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Mischief Managed~♥
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

I'm Emma, I'm 14, I'm Swedish, I love Harry Potter, I drink my cola without ice, thank you very much. I'm random, I'd like to think I'm witty. I love All Time Low, The Big Bang Theory, FRIENDS, Misfits, Supernatural, Glee, Taylor Swift, Darren Criss, Jensen Ackles, The Lion King, Diet Pepsi, caramel frappucino's cookie dough and hugs. + A Million other things I can't list. English is not my first language, so don't even bother pointing out grammatical errors or spelling mistakes, because I will dropkick you Chuck Norris-style, mmkay? This blog is mainly for me, if you read it, that's great, if not, that's quite all right too
Rate this Entry

Due datee <3

Submit "Due datee <3" to Digg Submit "Due datee <3" to del.icio.us Submit "Due datee <3" to StumbleUpon Submit "Due datee <3" to Google
Posted 11-04-2010 at 01:26 PM by emmlag

"Why are your father's ashes in a coffee can?"
"Because he's dead, Peter."

Ahahahaa! Honestly, I'm in love with Zach Galifianakis. No, maybe not really, but he's oh so funny ;D And his hair looks funny.

Hm, I'm thinking I should remove the last remaining pieces of nail polish that's been there for like 2 weeks...

« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THAT MOVIE!
    Zach is just TOTALLY AWESOME AND FUNNY!
    Posted 11-04-2010 at 01:53 PM by its_angel_love its_angel_love is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by its_angel_love View Comment
    I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE THAT MOVIE!
    Zach is just TOTALLY AWESOME AND FUNNY!
    I know right, he's awesome <3 I highly recommend you to see it, I laughed out loud so many times.