Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > youmeatsix
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

:3

Submit ":3" to Digg Submit ":3" to del.icio.us Submit ":3" to StumbleUpon Submit ":3" to Google
Posted 01-29-2012 at 02:31 PM by youmeatsix

i got justin biebers perfume, and omg. luuuush.
yeah, so i'm 15 now. I think i'm getting a ipod, but i dunno. They sent my mum the wrong colour, so she had to send it back and it didn't arrive for today. and of course, no post on sundays!
I ate so much as well, i need to go on a diet I think. But yeah, that never works so..It was my rabbits birthday on the 27th, i got him from my birthday two years ago! :3

oh and i need to rant about this. one direction are not meant for that young-of-a-people. they make rude jokes and, argg.

okay, and i heard their new song omg, what is lifeee.

i've honestly never loved anything more than i love one direction.

also i made my first ever gif sets today. the took me like two hours to make each.
1st one 2nd one
they're the hunger games. Which is the thing i'm most looking forward to this year. The film! i think josh is a great actor for peeta, i can't actually wait, i'm so excited. Dad is taking me to the nearest cinema to watch it, but it means a two hour drive. Oh the things i do for the hunger games.

yeah, so i got this really cute owl necklace from my sister today, and a Louis tomlinson poster. hnnf..

anyway, goodbye! :3
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 469 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments