Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Sneaky Peaks at New Witchy Woman Releases
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

September Blog Contest (BC4 Back to School)
Back to School has always been one of my favorite times of year! It evokes wonderful memories, I love the changing season, and I love the colors!

I have always been a "school" person. I loved attending as a child and my college years were an absolute blast! I have changed careers several times so "back to school" has always been a reality for me. I have been a teacher, and with my current career staying current is a must- so it is always education of some sort at the forefront of my life.

I just love to learn, it inspires me. I love working with college students as interns at work- they remind me why I became a nurse, and I get inspired all over again! Learning keeps you young and wondering and in awe of life!

The briskness of the weather and changing colors serve to add to the excitement of learning and serve to cue my expectations for new knowledge! This fall I am planning to continue my education with another graphics class- I have been designing the ads for our store, I want to take a cooking class- they are offering one for hosting a tea, and I am taking a certification course for Hospice.