Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Sneaky Peaks at New Witchy Woman Releases
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

September Blog Contest (BC3 Hobbies)
I love collecting! I have several collections- tea cups,martini glasses, paperdolls (I guess that is why I love DC), and hats!

I started collecting tea cups when I inherited my great grandmother's china which was missing many teacups! I love eclectic looks so mixing and matching teacups for my place settings seemed like the purrfect solution- and I ended up loving the asthetic! Of course, it eneded up snowballing into a large collection, but all the better for each guest to choose their favorite.

I am OBSESSED with martini glasses- the quirkier, the better! My most favorite martini glass at present is a turquoise dimpled glass! A close second is a polka dotted one! So much fun choosing which one to drink out of and it always makes the drink taste even better!

I have collected paperdolls since I was a child- it began with stories from my mother who had to make her own during WWII by cutting them out of catalogs. I loved them as a child and try to find unique sets wherever I travel!

I am truly a hat (and shoes and bags) person! I love to wear hats--the funkier, the better, but I really like them all, lol! My favorite hat to date is a custom made Mad Hatter Hat that I had made for a costume- it is a deep dark purple velvet with very large jeweled hat pins!

Other hobbies I have are making beaded jewelry and wine charms, photography, reading, and my dollhouse.