Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Young hearts run free
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

D10 - Halloween in Germany

Submit "D10 - Halloween in Germany" to Digg Submit "D10 - Halloween in Germany" to del.icio.us Submit "D10 - Halloween in Germany" to StumbleUpon Submit "D10 - Halloween in Germany" to Google
Posted 10-27-2011 at 01:00 PM by LilyOfTheValley

Hello my fellow bloggers!

It's four days till Halloween and I'm so excited. Even though I'm 22, I really look forward to get my costume on, I'm working on it for two weeks now. I really enjoy dressing up!

Two of my friends are having a party where everyone should come dressed up. I'm really looking forward to that.

You know, as I live in Germany, Hallowenn's not the usual holiday to get dressed up and go crazy. We have carnival in february/march (it's Karneval, Fasching or Fastnacht in Germany, it depends on the region you live in) and we have parades with big floats showing caricatures of german politics i.e. So everybody dresses up as clown, princess, pirate, cowboy and pretends to be merry. I don't like Fasching. You know, there are prejudices towards the Germans, that they aren't really funny and merry and that they always complain and well, it's kinda true. But on Fasching they pretend to be funny, get drunk and wear stupid (and cheap) costumes.

But I really like Halloween. I like the fact, that it's spooky. Even though I'm not a big fan of horror movies and I really freak out during some of them, I really like dressing up in Halloween-Spooky-Stile.
I really like thinking about costumes and I always make them by myself. I've been Mrs. Lovett from 'Sweeney Todd', it was awesome

(I'm on the right )

And this year I'll be... well... I'll tell you soon enough
But guess:
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1215 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments