Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Sneaky Peaks at New Witchy Woman Releases
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

September Blog Contest (BC2 Fashion & Beauty)
I really look forward each year to new fall fashion! The colors of fall tend to be jewel tones and my skin tone deals with these much better than pastels. Ironically, being fair and blue-eyed consults always want me to wear pastels--and I HATE them. I must prefer the deep jewel tones, rusts, and of course black! Black is actually always my color of choice, lol!

The fall always brings comfy sweaters and I love wrapping myself in their softness! I also love breaking out my leather jackets and my hats!

The other fall fashion I look forward to is Halloween. Dressing Up for Halloween is always a HUGE deal! This year I have planned a long deep purple wig for my vampire. I call her Violet! She wears a funky web and spider embellished hat held on with a headband and I have just finished molding my fangs. I found an awesome kit on line to make them- the fangs have a sexy hook to them!.

Violet is wearing a pair of black skinnies with clunky high platformed patten leather maryjanes, and black and white striped hose. My top is a flowy chiffon bat winged top- and of course a long hooded black velvet cape!

My makeup will be dark Halloween eyes with a pale face, cat eye tattoos, and long beaded false eye lashes. I even found some temp hoops for face jewelry. I have a jeweled choker necklace and several large spooky rings as well as lacey fingerless gloves! I can't wait!