Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Forum Challenge

Posted 09-28-2014 at 02:02 PM by Panda
Updated 09-29-2014 at 12:21 AM by Panda

I'm not much of a writer and never really been into "blogging", but I have tried a few times. Even set up my own blog page. But, that failed, terribly! Ha ha. I've thought I should devote my blog to my photography and crafts, but I don't have the time to post daily. But, I have thought, maybe if I start blogging here I would have motivation. And then the Forum Challenge for the 27th was to write my own post. Maybe it is a fate? A start to get me started and to get my crazy thoughts out...
Sequin Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 917 Comments 0 Panda is offline Edit Tags
Old

MD1 - In my own home.

Posted 07-21-2011 at 12:33 AM by Panda

Just a few weeks ago my fiance and I moved in together. It is my first time being away from my mother and cooking for somebody other then myself. And being on a very tight budget did not help making dinner any easier. So, I had to figure out a way to make a meal for two with left overs for a low price. It took a lot of research and planning things my fiance and I would both like. Finally after hours of searching I found 14 amazing recipes. Out of all them I found one we both enjoy. It is a Hearty Beef Stew...
Sequin Star
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1541 Comments 1 Panda is offline Edit Tags