Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Cast Swallowed My Hand

Posted 09-13-2016 at 06:10 PM by amethyst_eyes

So Saturday I ended up back in the ER because my lovely blue cast that was supposed to have lasted a month instead of just 9 days had swallowed my hand.

Yes, swallowed my hand until all I could see was the tip of my middle finger. It wasn't painful at first and I had hoped to wait until Monday to go into the doctors office since it's cheaper. But the cast moved again and was pressing on my injury.

Thankfully it wasn't as horrible as the first time I was taken in by
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1146 Comments 0 amethyst_eyes is offline Edit Tags
Old

Thank You Everyone!!

Posted 09-02-2016 at 07:20 PM by amethyst_eyes

I wanted to take this time to say "Thank you Everyone" who has left well wishes, messages and prayers!! It's meant more then you can know to have the support of my friends and fellow DC members. I'm doing better just got the stitches out yesterday and a new cast for another 4 weeks but they let me chose the color, it's blue my favorite color. I have to do physical therapy for my hand since it's not working well yet. I'm going...
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 701 Comments 0 amethyst_eyes is offline Edit Tags
Old

Hospitalized and Blood Clots

Posted 08-27-2016 at 06:25 PM by amethyst_eyes

On the Tuesday the 23rd I started having a hard time breathing and looked green. I knew the symptoms of blood clots from when my Mom had them years ago after one of her joint replacements. I got to the hospital before they could get to far and do to much damage. They released me late yesterday, I came home ate dinner and slept for fifteen hours. You just can't get any sleep in the hospital they keep waking you up!

Thank you Everyone for the love, support, and prayers!!! ♥♥♥
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1389 Comments 4 amethyst_eyes is offline Edit Tags
Old

Surgery Tomorrow

Posted 08-18-2016 at 06:12 PM by amethyst_eyes

Going to be having surgery tomorrow to repair my shattered left wrist. Surgeon thinks it'll be a short surgery they'll be putting in a few screws and a metal plate. LOL, I guess I have a few screws loose
I have to laugh about or I'll get sick thinking about it.
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1348 Comments 3 amethyst_eyes is offline Edit Tags
Old

Shattered Wrist

Posted 08-15-2016 at 03:14 AM by amethyst_eyes

So last Saturday night the 6th I had a accident. I went outside to check on the sprinkler and twisted my ankle in a hole fell face forward and put my left arm out and shattered my left wrist. I spent the next 9 hours being tortured by the er staff and the ortho staff put me in a medieval torture device. They had to put my arm back into place. So I'm home now with a left ankle in a boot and a cast on my arm in a sling. I will have to have surgery in the next two weeks to insert pins and a metal plate....
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1423 Comments 5 amethyst_eyes is offline Edit Tags