Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > (bo)blog
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Memories of a Doll Album, Part 1 (BC)

Submit "Memories of a Doll Album, Part 1 (BC)" to Digg Submit "Memories of a Doll Album, Part 1 (BC)" to del.icio.us Submit "Memories of a Doll Album, Part 1 (BC)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Memories of a Doll Album, Part 1 (BC)" to Google
Posted 07-05-2014 at 06:43 PM by bob

Happy 6th Anniversary, Diva Chix!

It is time to look back and share some memories. Since I consider myself a main site player (eventhough I enjoy keeping an eye on the forums),
I thought it would be fun to take a tour through my doll album.

I am not one of those who were here right from the start, but I have been here long enough to remember the pre-poses era.
Let's have a look at the oldest doll I have kept. Not sure exactly when I made it, but early 2011, anyway.

I remember being very fond of these bloomers, made by wyndsong (excellent designer who sadly seems to have left the site).
The doll is named "Queen of the Night", for the character from The Magic Flute - and she is quite majestic, isn't she?
I still think I did a good job on this one.

There are some dolls I remember being particularly pleased with when making them. Here are a few other early ones.

Obviously, I was experimenting with different styles then as much as I do now. At least I hope that's what I'm doing!
I want my album to be versatile and interesting. Whether or not I manage the latter is not for me to judge, though...

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2875 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Always love the dolls you create! :>
  2. Old Comment
    Thanks, Janice! The feeling is mutual.