Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > JUST ANOTHER DAY OF A LONER
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Food
Old

D4-- TALKING ABOUT FOOD

Posted 03-06-2011 at 05:29 AM by helga (JUST ANOTHER DAY OF A LONER)
Updated 03-06-2011 at 10:11 AM by helga

Either we are eating food just for pleasure or because we need it to support our body, the truth is no one says no to food! Few of us still hunting, fishing, farming... and many of us obtains it in the market(guilty).*wink*
The enjoyment we get from food is not just when we eat it but also during the process of making it. You don't need to be a professional chef to enjoy or prepare a great meal. All you need is to love to make it and nothing else! Well some of us may need help here
Diva Queen User
Posted in Food
Views 2341 Comments 1 helga is offline Edit Tags
Old

D4-CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES

Posted 03-02-2011 at 09:24 PM by helga (JUST ANOTHER DAY OF A LONER)
Updated 03-02-2011 at 09:37 PM by helga
Tags food

Chocolate truffles are one of the most decadent sweets there is. If you had one you may agree with me and if you haven't you definitely should try one. They are perfect to serve on a kids or adult party, to your neighbor, a friend or yourself. You can cover them with cocoa powder, nuts, coconut, anything you heart desires.
You don't need to buy it already made because it is easy to make yourself at home for less that you would be paying for it at the store. Just take a look below
Diva Queen User
Posted in Food
Views 2659 Comments 1 helga is offline Edit Tags
Old

D4-CATCHUPA RICA(RICH CATCHUPA). Food For The Soul

Posted 03-02-2011 at 12:13 AM by helga (JUST ANOTHER DAY OF A LONER)
Updated 03-02-2011 at 09:30 PM by helga
Tags food

I thought that if I would start talking about food I should start with something that I know the most, something closer to home Cape Verde!
There are ten islands but only nine inhabited and each island have a few dishes that are different but one is known by us (Cape Verdeans) as the national main dish. "Catchupa". It is a slow boiled stew of coarsely crushed corn, beans, vegetables, spices and marinated pork or tuna.
What's in it might depend more on whether the household
Diva Queen User
Posted in Food
Views 3820 Comments 0 helga is offline Edit Tags