Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > JUST ANOTHER DAY OF A LONER
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

SOMETHING NEW THIS WAY COMING!!! hopefully! :P

Posted 01-01-2013 at 12:39 AM by helga (JUST ANOTHER DAY OF A LONER)

For a while I have been thinking in making new things for my shop, and a few weeks ago, finally, I did it! Yay, new things!!!
So far a have stocked my "dusty" shop with a few items, and preparing a few more to be uploaded soon! I think is safe to say that I am back in the world of CYO.
Below is a sneak peak on a few to come. Soon!!

Diva Queen User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2529 Comments 5 helga is offline Edit Tags
Old

SCENTS FOR YOUR EGO!!!!

Posted 02-05-2012 at 02:55 PM by helga (JUST ANOTHER DAY OF A LONER)
Updated 02-05-2012 at 06:00 PM by helga
Tags perfumes

It's been a looong time since I posted to my blog, and I missed it. During this time I have come across this great sites that sell perfumes for way less than the department stores. Sometines up to 80% less!! And with a 10% or 15% coupon on top. Don't believe me? Well is true.
After my daughters waisted my Jean-Paul Gaultier, which I've had for more than five years, I decided to go on a new "scent" hunt. And did I went nuts!!! rofl
I got 6 bottles of perfume and all 3.4oz
Diva Queen User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3770 Comments 2 helga is offline Edit Tags
Old

Crystal-Encrusted shoes

Posted 06-13-2011 at 09:01 PM by helga (JUST ANOTHER DAY OF A LONER)
Updated 06-13-2011 at 09:06 PM by helga

Ok, so later on I have been having a "crush" on crystal-encrusted shoes/pumps. I've been looking for the one I will finally purchase. Nah! The truth is that most of those I crave to have are all out of my reach Life is so sad sometimes.rofl But while I was searching for the one I could afford I finally found a blog showing you how to make your own. She used 3mm rhinestones and E-6000 glue. I'm feeling like running to the craft store and get this project going. ...
Diva Queen User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4332 Comments 3 helga is offline Edit Tags