Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Musings and Frogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Or in other words, whatever I feel like rambling about today, with a dash of poetry and fiction thrown in
TimeWasters Games and other useless but enjoyable wastes of time that I've found on the internet.
Old

General Pointless Inane Rant of Nothing

Posted 07-05-2012 at 07:45 PM by Wingless (Musings and Frogs)

Now before we begin: Me is myself and myself is I, but Me and I are not on speaking terms

I often wonders to myself: "Why do I like the word 'Beluga' so much?"

The answer is really quite simple: Beluga's are white, snow is white, and zebras are black and white, and those are my favorite animal. Clearly, your favorite word and favorite animal cannot be the same thing.

Now favorite colors on the other hand are another matter entirely. Turquoise is...
Sapphire Princess User
Posted in TimeWasters
Views 1530 Comments 0 Wingless is offline Edit Tags
Old

GROW Games

Posted 05-17-2012 at 02:56 PM by Wingless (Musings and Frogs)
Updated 05-17-2012 at 03:39 PM by Wingless
Tags flash, game, grow

They aren't for everyone, but the GROW series of games are among the most entertaining online inventions I've ever had the pleasure of playing.

The premise is pretty simple: You are given a field and a set of buttons. Each turn, you choose a button and watch how it affects the field. The different objects interact with each other and grow off one another. Through trial and error and a skewed smidgen of logic, you can determine the correct order to click the buttons in, completing the...
Sapphire Princess User
Posted in TimeWasters
Views 2684 Comments 4 Wingless is offline Edit Tags
Old

Mary Sue Test

Posted 05-11-2012 at 10:35 PM by Wingless (Musings and Frogs)
Updated 05-12-2012 at 12:29 PM by Wingless

I had way too much time on my hands today. Probably should have worked on my drawing homework, but I took the MS-Litmus Test for a bunch of my main characters instead

Ivory--28, higher than I thought it'd be but I suppose I can see why. Her sue-ish traits, few as they are, are big ones (eg. strangly colored eyes).
Sparkler--12, and this a lot LOWER than I thought it'd be. huh....
Wisp--6, I can't tell if I'm surprised or not, but I'm certainly pleased. I love Wisp ...
Sapphire Princess User
Posted in TimeWasters
Views 830 Comments 0 Wingless is offline Edit Tags
Old

I love Lackadaisy. So Much.

Posted 05-06-2012 at 06:34 PM by Wingless (Musings and Frogs)
Updated 05-12-2012 at 12:28 PM by Wingless

I don't know where else to put this. There isn't a forum section for internet comics
So I shall advertise my favorite comic series in this way.

It's a series about people-cats in the prohibition era and is funny, dramatic, exciting and beautiful all at once I think you should all go read it now XD

http://lackadaisy.foxprints.com/index.php
Lackadaisy is property...
Sapphire Princess User
Posted in TimeWasters
Views 1372 Comments 0 Wingless is offline Edit Tags
Old

Why I shan't go into film-making XD

Posted 12-15-2011 at 12:27 AM by Wingless (Musings and Frogs)
Updated 06-28-2012 at 06:01 PM by Wingless

Did this for my sister's birthday in October. She's a Transformers fan and my cousins are in college with me this year so we all got together (plus a roommate) and made a special video for her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUOq...VodobmoEr5x-sE

Seeing as it was filmed on three devices and I've never actually edited anything before, it's kind of lame But you at least have to watch the chase scene, that was really fun XD...
Sapphire Princess User
Posted in TimeWasters
Views 2713 Comments 2 Wingless is offline Edit Tags