Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

bear with me as i ramble on about the
good and bad aspects of my life, as well
as my interest in random things. <3

rawrawrawrawrawrawrawrawr
Life..&stuff.
Old

Ugh..men.

Posted 12-18-2011 at 11:09 AM by emptyloveliness (Let It Be [ramblings of Ambersaurus!])

Blaine, Blaine, Blaine. You're adorable, I'll admit, a great listener, fantastic to talk to. But we talked about this, you want to be friends. Do you know what that means? THAT MEANS I SHOULDN'T WAKE UP TO TEXTS SAYING GOODMORNING BEAUTIFUL. You're killing me. :3

Has anyone else had a problem/situation like this? It's driving me crazy.

Ugh.. Men. Sometimes I wonder aboout the male species.. I really do.
Chatterbox
Posted in Life..&stuff.
Views 1491 Comments 2 emptyloveliness is offline Edit Tags
Old

too much going on :3

Posted 12-14-2011 at 12:57 AM by emptyloveliness (Let It Be [ramblings of Ambersaurus!])
Tags school, stress

WARNING!
prepare yourselve's this is an unorganized rant.

This is my last week of school before break, and the end of the semester. Which means I have three more days to get my grades up to par. I must have all A's, or I'll lose my 4.0 GPA, and that is just unacceptable really.

What's really bringing me down is French. I was so excited to take a french course this year, it's a beautiful language. But since I'm taking all advanced courses, I didn't have room in my
Chatterbox
Posted in Life..&stuff.
Views 1821 Comments 4 emptyloveliness is offline Edit Tags
Old

Very First Job Interview!

Posted 04-16-2011 at 10:15 PM by emptyloveliness (Let It Be [ramblings of Ambersaurus!])
Tags summer job

today i had my veryy first job interview! i applied to work at the local swimming pool. i was really confident until i found out that literally twenty people applied for the job.. and i'm pretty sure there's only 5 or 6 spots available. i'm more qualified than a lot of the younger people that applied, but we'll just have to see how it goes.
Chatterbox
Posted in Life..&stuff.
Views 1482 Comments 2 emptyloveliness is offline Edit Tags
Old

heh. :D

Posted 04-15-2011 at 11:12 PM by emptyloveliness (Let It Be [ramblings of Ambersaurus!])
Tags snow day

today my school district called a snow day. there's no snow. it all melted before noon. it's perfectly love to have a day off i slept most of the day and i feel really rested and happy for the first time in a week. [: just thought everyone should know.
Chatterbox
Posted in Life..&stuff.
Views 1256 Comments 1 emptyloveliness is offline Edit Tags
Old

Helloo Anaheim<3

Posted 04-07-2011 at 09:55 PM by emptyloveliness (Let It Be [ramblings of Ambersaurus!])
Tags happy

So, there's this FCCLA National Conference in Anaheim this July. I didn't get a gold at my state competition, so I thought I couldn't go. Turns out I can go to be a judge, evaluater, or competition room consultant! Who has two thumbs and is now going to Anaheim this summer? this girl.
Chatterbox
Posted in Life..&stuff.
Views 961 Comments 1 emptyloveliness is offline Edit Tags