Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Let It Be [ramblings of Ambersaurus!]
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

bear with me as i ramble on about the
good and bad aspects of my life, as well
as my interest in random things. <3

rawrawrawrawrawrawrawrawr
Rate this Entry

this doesn't feel much like a birthday.

Submit "this doesn't feel much like a birthday." to Digg Submit "this doesn't feel much like a birthday." to del.icio.us Submit "this doesn't feel much like a birthday." to StumbleUpon Submit "this doesn't feel much like a birthday." to Google
Posted 12-11-2011 at 05:03 PM by emptyloveliness
Tags birthday

i thought today would be a little more exciting, i thought i might feel different. but nope, sixteen is just the same as fifteen.

i guess a lot of kids look forward to their sixteenth birthday so they can get their driver's liscense. i've been driving for two years, legally, now on a farm permit (gotta love Kansas!). so the whole 'YOU'RE SIXTEEN YOU GET TO DRIVE AWHH YEAH!' thing doesn't really relate to me .

anyways, back to the matter at hand. i feel so bummed out today and i'm not sure why, i've recieved lots of birthday wishes, it just doesn't seem like a birthday. :3 maybe it's because i haven't done anything (except browse divachix) today, and i have no plans for later either.

actually, it's probably because i'm sick. yes, that's probably the most logical reason! my medication of choice shall be.. birthday cake [:

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2491 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It's your birthday? Why didn't you say so? *Party*
  2. Old Comment
    haha [:
    Posted 12-11-2011 at 07:18 PM by emptyloveliness emptyloveliness is offline