Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > swish
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Gowns ....

Posted 07-17-2018 at 04:06 PM by swish

Uh...
Ok so, I can appreciate a beautiful gown just as much as the next fashionista. HOWEVER, they lose something when you're constantly bombarded by them. Is there such a thing as "denim day" or "anything but a gown/long dress week"? I'm here for it!
Ok...I just needed to get that out of my system.
Jet Setter User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 165 Comments 3 swish is offline Edit Tags
Old

Frustration

Posted 07-05-2018 at 05:23 PM by swish

So...Divamour is over. It was quite the experience. Only problem is that now I really feel like I have no idea what I'm doing. Nothing looks right and gimp sucks for details. Photoshop is still a mystery. Lol just pure frustration right now.
Jet Setter User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 156 Comments 2 swish is offline Edit Tags
Old

It's Here

Posted 06-03-2018 at 01:08 PM by swish

I went to peek around the corner to see how close it was and it smacked me in the face and shouted, "I HAVE ARRIVED! "

Gulp!
*blink, blink, blink* <--- used when I'm speechless lol
At this point all I can do is sit down, strap in and hold on tight around the curves, let go on the dips and scream like a banshee out of hell.
Sounds like a plan.
Jet Setter User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 191 Comments 0 swish is offline Edit Tags
Old

Hair? Face? Omg...

Posted 05-31-2018 at 05:16 PM by swish

As I sat pouring over previous Divamour competitions, it dawned on me that there are A LOT of things that I've never done. Faces and hair being among those things. Can't submit a faceless, hairless doll as an entry. Unless, of course, I was trying to convey some statement that required a faceless, bald character (the Licker in Resident Evil comes to mind but, he had a mouth)
ANYWAY, I made my first face yesterday. It can be found in my album. I made my first hair today. It can be...
Jet Setter User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 249 Comments 1 swish is offline Edit Tags
Old

*Bloop*

Posted 05-29-2018 at 10:38 AM by swish

Apparently, I'm too wordy for my album. Hahaha!
Anyway, as some of you may have noticed, my in-game album has taken on a different life. Is it corny? Possibly. Goofy? At times. Entertaining? To me anyway. But...its all me. I'm corny, goofy and can be quite entertaining when I want to be. Poise, grace and elegance, I can pull that off as well. But...goofy/corny is my wheelhouse. All of that can be found in my album.

So...Divamour starts soon and I applied. I was ACCEPTED!...
Jet Setter User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 158 Comments 0 swish is offline Edit Tags