Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > psych0kinesis
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Beautiful Day

Submit "Beautiful Day" to Digg Submit "Beautiful Day" to del.icio.us Submit "Beautiful Day" to StumbleUpon Submit "Beautiful Day" to Google
Posted 04-10-2012 at 10:18 PM by psych0kinesis

So, I spent the day in the city with some of my favorite people. 4 girls from Julliard did a free performance down the block from the office in lower Manhattan. They performed Brahms' Piano Quartet No. 2 in A Major (all 4 movements). It was really beautiful.

We ate lunch and had our meeting at the office afterwards. And Mr. Black came up from DC! He taught at my school for a year after I met him on my first vacation and then went to teach in DC. My sister finally met him. It was a really nice day.

We talked about how similar our experiences are to the people in the Gospel who met Jesus. The question that was brought up many times today was why we have this same experience and whether or not we can say that this is Christ and not just some nice experience. For anyone who's confused (probably all of you), I'm in this movement in the Catholic Church called Communion and Liberation. It's amazing. I used to be agnostic/bordering on atheist before I met this movement. My life has completely changed in ways that I didn't even notice until afterwards. I'm so happy. Anyway, after the meeting a bunch of us went to a park on the roof of this building. It was really nice out and we sang a bunch of songs before finally heading home.

Hopefully I'll get to do something with some of the other seniors tomorrow since I'll be in Boston from Friday night to Sunday morning...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1480 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    nice
    Posted 04-10-2012 at 10:38 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline