Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Untitled Blog
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Because there is no title
Rate this Entry

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Submit "FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL" to Digg Submit "FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL" to del.icio.us Submit "FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL" to StumbleUpon Submit "FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL" to Google
Posted 09-04-2012 at 05:32 PM by AmandaCullenPwns

Homeroom was absolutely fing stupid. We sat in a circle and said our names and something that we like that begins with the first letter of our name, and then we played this other stupid game to try to learn names.

AP US History Well I didn't finish all of the summer work, so I'll turn it later for partial credit. We got a bazillion different handouts and stuff which was annoying. I don't get why I'm taking this class.

Honors English The teacher seems okay, and we did this "intellectual" scavenger hunt which was kind of stupid.

Pre-calculus I just hope I don't fall asleep in this class. Got homework.

Honors Chem Teachers seems really cool, and he's sort of a techie with his own computers and own internet separate from the school, and his own website. The curriculum seems interesting, and I agree with a lot what he says.

AP Biology Same teacher I had for honors bio, funny but sometimes annoying and overly concerned about grades, only thing is now he's in a wheel chair from a car accident this summer. Wow, this summer really sucked for everyone. I sit by someone I know, which is good in a class of mainly upperclassmen.

German 3 Same old overly-easy boring teacher who gets too worked up over things

Gym Have it with several people I know. Hate the sports we are doing this year. Teacher is meh.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2049 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments