Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > nicole-c
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Blog Warrior

Submit "Blog Warrior" to Digg Submit "Blog Warrior" to del.icio.us Submit "Blog Warrior" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blog Warrior" to Google
Posted 04-19-2012 at 05:46 PM by nicole-c

Blog Warrior

Welcome to Blog Warrior. Blog Warrior is a blogging website which you can post videos, pictures, forums, links, and much more! Blog Warrior's motto is "blogging made fun". This statement is very accurate because other blogging websites do not enhance your enjoyment of the website. Also they many not offer uploading videos or chatting. Blog Warrior is a safe, diverse, blogging facility which is created on trust. Members contributing to Blog Warrior can help this website become number one! Are you ready? Get set! Blog!

click the link below for the youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0uQi..._g9ZVWJ5F9I%3D

website link

http://blogwarrior.webs.com
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 745 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good luck Nicole, I have been trying to get these divas to my website for 2 years now lol. It has everything you mentioned and then some, including graphic tools, onsite games, Angie has even supported me in placing DC onsite, and I even offer DC coins and other perks for activity HAHAHA!!! Nothing works LMAO!! but good luck to you, maybe I will check it out myself as well.
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you very much. I have checked other member's websites under the forums category and they haven't got many views . That is very good that angie has been supporting you and giving you perks. LOL!!!!!!!! Good luck to you, and thank you for checking out the site )) have a nice day.