Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Britney's World
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

lolomg

Submit "lolomg" to Digg Submit "lolomg" to del.icio.us Submit "lolomg" to StumbleUpon Submit "lolomg" to Google
Posted 07-19-2012 at 11:03 PM by kismet

I was listening to a Hyper Crush song. That's where the title came from...

Yeah, so....anyway...I am finally trying to get my life back on track. Emphasis on trying. *sigh* I am currently studying for my GED (yay me!). I need to get some kind of license first though, so I am studying for a permit as well. Yeah, I just recently turned 21 and I don't have a permit yet, let alone an actual driver's license. I am so cool. Ha, no. But really, this is pretty big for me. Even this tiny little baby step, because I have basically been doing nothing but staying at home (for the most part) for the last four years. I need me a life. I also need to go back to the doctor and get me some more depression/anxiety/bi-polar disorder medication, but that's another story. Luckily I can be on my mom's health care plan until I am 26, so yay!
Well, that's all I guess. Just wanted to share a little.
Peace!
♥Britney
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2015 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hey Britney! I want to say 'woah, haven't seen you online in forrrrevverrrr', but I think that was just me not being online? Idk! Either way, I'm glad. And it's really good that you're trying to get things on track. If it makes you feel any better, I have older twin sisters who are 23 and one of them still doesn't have their license. She's trying to get things on track too.
    Anyway, glad to hear about what's going on <33 That is, if you remember me, considering the username change and all!
  2. Old Comment
    Jenna!
    Lol, yuss I remember you.
    And thanks, that makes me feel a teensy bit better. Hehe.