Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Behind The Looking Glass
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

A NOTE TO ALL DIVAS

Submit "A NOTE TO ALL DIVAS" to Digg Submit "A NOTE TO ALL DIVAS" to del.icio.us Submit "A NOTE TO ALL DIVAS" to StumbleUpon Submit "A NOTE TO ALL DIVAS" to Google
Posted 06-27-2017 at 10:59 PM by ocean_crumbles
Updated 06-27-2017 at 11:08 PM by ocean_crumbles

I am not quitting, you just have nothing to offer me right now. This is not a goodbye forever. No one can stay away for that long. But I am realizing that I am not needed on this website nor in many places.

I have gotten the role that I applied for and I will be busy with it. It requires a lot of my time and I intend to excel for the next six months.

I am sorry if anyone here actually likes me and might actually miss me, but divachix is not what it used to be. I sticked around for so long, holding onto that thing that 12 year old me liked. I wanted to really love it here like that 12 year old did. But I am 21 now, I have to grow up. I have to move on from this place.

Like I said, I am not quitting. I am just not going to come on for a while or at all. I have left my guild and I am unsure about this place.

Why stick around on a website full of people who don't care about you enough to talk to you?

I guess it is a goodbye after all.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 571 Comments 5 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm sorry you feel this way, sadly we all grow out of things we once loved, I wish you the best of luck in this new chapter in life, hope you make the best of it and succeed in everything you set your mind to.
  2. Old Comment
    I am so sorry that you are leaving. I do enjoy seeing you here and your divas. If you want to talk send me a message. I am always around.: Chris
  3. Old Comment
    well i dont know you all that well but i always liked you, you have always been kind and gave away free gift cards and what not. truthfully ive been here for a long time and the only ppl who talk to me are my guild sisters and a handful of random ppl. i am sorry to see you leave the guild and hope you find what you are looking for and you know where ill be, if you ever need anything. oxxo corrie
  4. Old Comment
    I'm sorry that you feel that way I hope you do come back though :3 You're welcome to message me any time and talk about whatever, either now or whenever you come back ^-^
  5. Old Comment