Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

An apology to Ocean_crumbles & those affected by my late gifting of perfume

Posted 09-03-2012 at 05:30 PM by draguta
Updated 09-03-2012 at 07:04 PM by draguta

~Hi everyone ! I want to issue a public apology to my fellow DC member ocean_crumbles, as I am responsible for a prize she won being late. During the summer I held a contest/promotion over at the website 'fashionvixens.net', where OC & I were both members, to give away a free Divachix Magical Perfume to the FV member who made the most posts during a one month period of time(I think the contest ended on the 27th of July or so). Ocean_crumbles, aka Ashley, was the winner as she had made the...
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1884 Comments 0 draguta is offline Edit Tags
Old

To Whoever Positive Repped Me In "Suicide Selfish"....

Posted 07-14-2012 at 03:10 PM by draguta

~Although I loathe when people post about the 'bad rep' they received, this is different because it was a pos rep left to me and I don't know who left it so I have to make a public anouncement. To whoever left me the pos rep in the "Suicide Selfish" thread, first of all, thank you. Next, what is labeled & sold as Christianity nowdays is not Christianity, and is what mostly turns people off, especially young people, from Christianity. The wisest of all, the serpent(Satan)does...
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1895 Comments 0 draguta is offline Edit Tags
Old

~Win a Diva Chix Magical Perfume Challenge~

Posted 06-27-2012 at 11:49 AM by draguta
Updated 07-20-2012 at 03:06 PM by draguta (entered updated link information)

~There Is Still Time....Don't Miss out!~

~Do you love to use the Diva Chix "Magical Perfumes"?~

--Then you will LVE this challenge!. Starting today (Wed.06-27-12)**IGNORE THE START DATE, YOU COULD START TODAY AND EASILY WIN THIS THING** through (Fri.07-27-12), the fashionvixens member who contributes the most posts to the FashionVixens.Net forum during that time will win a "Magical Perfume". The winner may have the perfume of their...
Emerald Empress User
Views 6216 Comments 2 draguta is offline Edit Tags
Old

~It's A Mystery To Me, ....Why ME??

Posted 06-25-2012 at 03:47 PM by draguta

~ I was not aware, until a few days ago upon opening this thread http://www.divachix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93119, that I was considered, or known for, being mysterious. I would think that, as much as I write, and as long as my posts are here, that most people would know a lot about me.

~ So, to help y'all solve the puzzle, I have opened up an "Ask Draga" topic on the website that is linked below. ...Anything you want to know, ask, and you just might get an answer. Although...
Emerald Empress User
Views 2343 Comments 0 draguta is offline Edit Tags
Old

~BM~ `~The World And Its Freedom~`

Posted 05-18-2012 at 12:47 PM by draguta

~BM~ `~The World And Its Freedom~`

Posted 04-20-2012 at 05:57 PM by draguta
Tags

~Have you ever been watching a really good movie that you wanted...
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1641 Comments 0 draguta is offline Edit Tags