Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

`BC` ~Fresh Starts From All Over The World~ :)

Posted 01-26-2013 at 08:27 PM by draguta

~I think we all know what we do to bring in the New Years and begin our "fresh starts" here in the USA....Times Square, parties, being with friends/family/loved ones, resolution lists & endless talk about said lists, eating black-eyes peas, collard greens, rice & cornbread for example for good luck & fortune, but how much do we know about how they do it in other countries....how do they begin their "fresh starts"? I've compiled a short & fun list below with...
Emerald Empress User
Views 1173 Comments 0 draguta is offline Edit Tags
Old

`BC`~*~Part Two(2) & "The Year of The Water Snake"~*~

Posted 01-26-2013 at 03:12 PM by draguta

~Before concluding this entry with 'Part Two(2)' below, I want to mention that the first day of Chinese New Year 2013 will be celebrated on Sunday, 10 February beginning the "Year of The Water Snake".

-The Water Snake year brings with it cosmic awareness, sage spirituality, and integration with your source, maker or spirit. The New Year, much like the sanke, will 'shed its skin' and start anew from last year & years past. The water snake is very money-orientated, so...
Emerald Empress User
Views 857 Comments 0 draguta is offline Edit Tags
Old

`BC`Brief Rundown Of What Might Be In Store For You :) ~Part One(1)~

Posted 01-26-2013 at 02:40 PM by draguta

~Before moving away from astrology and onto other topics with regard to the "Fresh Start" theme, I wanted to give everyone a brief & fun rundown of what they might expect from this new year of 2013 by posting their yearly forecast provided by- http://www.navgrahmandir.com/articles.php?id=229. *If your sign is not listed below, please look for it in "Part Two(2)", which will be posted shortly if it's not already*.

~*~Part One(1): Aries-Virgo~*~
Emerald Empress User
Views 988 Comments 0 draguta is offline Edit Tags
Old

~BC~Overcoming Obstacles In your January 2013 Horoscope!

Posted 01-24-2013 at 07:05 PM by draguta

~I thought I'd start the new year of 2013 by blogging a little on astrology. Below you will find what the month of January 2013 has in store for everyone; it is general information for every sign -

~*~January 2013 Horoscope~*~

Overcoming Obstacles

"Ambition runs strong as we open the New Year. January starts, as it always does, with the Sun in hard-working Capricorn, where discipline and will are forged....
Emerald Empress User
Posted in ~Miscellaneous~
Views 878 Comments 0 draguta is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

~Why I Stopped Posting In All 2012 Presidential Related Threads~

Posted 11-05-2012 at 12:25 PM by draguta
Updated 11-05-2012 at 12:33 PM by draguta

~Well, sometimes things become too heated. And imhho, when this happens it is always best to step away, take five or even step out if need be. This is true for any discussion/situation.

~WRT the thread/s on the 2012 presidential election, the nominess or anything related to that, it was pretty clear that most, with the exception of 1 or 2, had already made their mind up, and it's kinda hard to have a discussion in that case. Don't get me wrong, it was perfectly normal that most people...
Emerald Empress User
Posted in ~Miscellaneous~
Views 918 Comments 0 draguta is offline Edit Tags