Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > draguta
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

1. Old Comment

`BC` ~`Cupid`~

I love Mythology!! My favorite gods and goddesses are Athena, Artemis and Aphrodite!! Thank you for posting this!!
    Posted 02-28-2013 at 01:30 AM by rainbowkisses5 rainbowkisses5 is offline
  2. Old Comment

`BC` ~`Cupid`~

this was pretty interesting you should more posts like this.I'd love to see one on the Goddess Artemis and the God Eros..They're my favorites in Greek Mythology.
  3. Old Comment

`BC` ~My Valentines Day 2013~

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jadegem View Comment
    A Bass Whore is a person who typically listens to excessive amounts of bass. Usually listens to music in search of bass induced eargasms. Will generally have sub-woofers installed in every speaker system available. Usually found in stores replacing repeatedly blown speaker systems. Will describe bass beats as "gnarly, dirty, sick, filthy etc."

And sorry, your story sort of had me until the part about the guns. There is no place for guns and love in the same sentence in my book, sorry! The world is troubled enough without people associating the two as if they where meant to go together.

~Thank you so much for letting me know exactly what a 'bass whore' was! ..."Eargasms"! The bracelet in itself was pretty, it's colors were amazing & perfect & all, but I just can't see myself wearing a bracelet, or anything else for that matter, with the word 'whore' on it anywhere(..except maybe on a Halloween while in an eccentric mood). It is good to finally know its meaning, and once again....Thank you; I appreciate you taking the time to explain/type it out, etc.!

(jadegem quote)"And sorry, your story sort of had me until the part about the guns"(end quote)

~There is no need to be sorry about anything. I don't expect everyone to like, or to agree with, my blogs; however I am very glad & very appreciative that you even read my entry period & that you commented !

(jadegem quote)"There is no place for guns and love in the same sentence in my book, sorry!.....

~Okay. That is your book so you're perfectly well within your rights there. However, in continuing to read your next sentence...

(jadegem quote con't)...The world is troubled enough without people associating the two as if they where meant to go together" (end quote)

~....it appears you are accusing me of doing or saying something that I did not....and that is not within your right.

~It is possible that this was simply a misunderstanding, so I will be happy to clarify so there will be no further confusion-

~My blog entry is in no way trying to associate the use of guns & love in the sense that you are implying & accusing. Guns are not the central theme in this entry; there is a lot more to it that just guns. My goal was to try and re-create a timeline, or to list all of the events, that occurred on Valentines day & the day after; and I can only hope that I conveyed that well. I can say that after re-reading it, I do see many different events listed and that the gun one is only a minute piece of a much larger puzzle.

~For reference, I start off my above entry with a general theme of this Valentines day, 2013, being an unconventional one(the topic). I then make my point that although most people generally have the same generic cliche picture in their minds of what a Valentines date looks like, that Valentines day IMHHO is all about being with the one you love & spending time with them no matter what you're doing as long as you're happy/having a good time with the one you love; I thought I conveyed this well with my following quote from my above entry.....

"Valentines day is when couples spend time together & show their significant others how much they care for them..."--

--I then follow-up by giving examples of some conventional, as well as some more unconventional-type dates....

"Whether that equals plans to eat fancy French food, or perhaps french fries instead....a huge shiny rock for the girl's finger or a rock n roll concert...IOW it's not so much what we do but why we do it".

~In my case, one of the activities that I enjoy very much is visiting the firing range, and that activity was incorporated into our Valentines day(...thus the point of an unconventional, out-of-the-ordinary Valentines day while still being with the one you love & having a good time thus accomplishing the point of 02/14)....Not because we associate love with guns, not because we are violent thugs, not because we are domestically violent...not because we enjoy killing people/animals in our spare time, but because this is simply one of the activities that we enjoy doing...Nothing more, nothing less and nothing more should try and be made out of it. As 2 American citizens we have the right to bear arms and we do so for protection. I get that many people do not support that right nor would they ever enjoy going to their local firing range, but I also get that we don't have to agree with one another nor like each others activities and that we can still live & thrive peacefully on the same planet.
    Updated 02-24-2013 at 01:03 PM by draguta
  4. Old Comment

`BC` ~My Valentines Day 2013~

A Bass Whore is a person who typically listens to excessive amounts of bass. Usually listens to music in search of bass induced eargasms. Will generally have sub-woofers installed in every speaker system available. Usually found in stores replacing repeatedly blown speaker systems. Will describe bass beats as "gnarly, dirty, sick, filthy etc."

And sorry, your story sort of had me until the part about the guns. There is no place for guns and love in the same sentence in my book, sorry! The world is troubled enough without people associating the two as if they where meant to go together.
  5. Old Comment

~Win a Diva Chix Magical Perfume Challenge~

THIS CONTEST WAS WON BY OCEAN_CRUMBLES LAST MONTH....

SHE HAS BEEN AWARDED HER PERFUME!

SORRY YOU HAD TO WAIT SO BLOODY LONG ASHLEY!!
  6. Old Comment

~Win a Diva Chix Magical Perfume Challenge~

Just a note: You must be at least 16 years of age to join.
  7. Old Comment

MD4-Jon Bon Jovi opens 'pay what you can' restaurant...Now how influential is that!?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cokegirl10 View Comment
    Omg thanks for posting this! Never even heard about this :O Mr. Jon Bon jovi is such a sweet man, and I wish everyone could see that! He truly is an amazing man, with the best music ever! You are very right, most celebritys and rock stars do complain about the real world, but he actually does something to help! I wish he could know how proud we are of him!! (: <3

~This is seriously THE best comment I think I've ever received on one of my blogs! Thank you !
  8. Old Comment

MD4-After my earlier blog, could I resist to show pics of 2 of the 3 Olsen sisters!?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by snow View Comment
    I personally dont like Mary Kate's style, I dont like what she is wearing above, but her sisters outfit looks quite cute. Not something I would wear but it looks cute on her.
    ~I totally agree with you 100% about everything you said in your comment! ..And I've always known the Olsen twins were short, but in the pic above you can see just how low to the ground one of them looks! I wonder what their sister Elizabeth's height is? And you know, I find Elizabeth to be the most attractive of the 3 sisters by far .
  9. Old Comment

-MD4 Personality Test

ENFJ! It's what I always get when I take personality tests and it describes me perfectly!
  10. Old Comment

MD4-Jon Bon Jovi opens 'pay what you can' restaurant...Now how influential is that!?

Omg thanks for posting this! Never even heard about this :O Mr. Jon Bon jovi is such a sweet man, and I wish everyone could see that! He truly is an amazing man, with the best music ever! You are very right, most celebritys and rock stars do complain about the real world, but he actually does something to help! I wish he could know how proud we are of him!! (: <3
  11. Old Comment

MD5- Need A New Hobby?

Quote:
    Take up a
    Serious Hobby
    You're an intellectual and you know how you use your mind, so you'd rather not take breaks from it. You can always think out a situation and know what needs to be done. The only thing that frustrates you is not being valued.

Our Potentially Ridiculous Hobby Suggestion For You:
    Counting in Binary Numbers
    You don't need anything to get really good at binary math! Count to 1000. Count to 1101. Count to 1100 on your fingers. It's endless fun.

Take up a hobby at Spacefem.com!
    Your scores:
    Serious 23.32
    Focused 22.5
    Creative 20.67
    Motivated 13.66
    Resourceful 12.76
    Well, that's an interesting suggestion, but I'm not sure that counting binary numbers is the right kind of nerdy for me.
  12. Old Comment

MD5- Need A New Hobby?

Take up a
    Focused Hobby
    You enjoy staying in your own little world for hours, doing things that other people don't always understand. The finished product can be wonderful but you have to do it on your own time, without outside pressure. When you're bent on something, no one else can distract you.

Our Potentially Ridiculous Hobby Suggestion For You:
    Staple Art
    Get some staples and a stapler and close them up, then link them together. It's really stupid but you make shiny silvery things. Sort of.

Take up a hobby at Spacefem.com!
    Your scores:
    Focused 20.4
    Serious 20.1
    Creative 19.58
    Motivated 17.33
    Resourceful 14.11
    Posted 11-16-2011 at 02:09 AM by broken_strings broken_strings is offline
  13. Old Comment

D10-Halloween Traditions`...To Watch!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by britthype View Comment
    how did you get ur videos to show up?? i tried posting a link on mine but i dont see the video
    ~See link below:

http://www.divachix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76282
  14. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by britthype View Comment
    how did you get ur videos to show up?? i tried posting a link on mine but i dont see the video
    ...Sending you a PM britthype !
  15. Old Comment

16. Old Comment

~LiLo Letting Go Of Looks?

....And what's really sad is that she is really talented y'all! She's not like some Paris Hilton or Kardashian(no offense to them)that is just famous for being famous, this chick had(Has?) skills! Can you imagine all the wonderful movie titles she'd have under her belt right now if she hadn't gone so far astray!? ...Very, very sad !
  17. Old Comment

eww! thats horrible
  18. Old Comment

Aww, that's a shame! No one should ever experience such a life!
  19. Old Comment

MD4- Did Christina Aguilera Forget Something?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by snow View Comment
    Way too short to be considered a dress, on her at least. Little pair of black shorts under it would have given the same effect but looked a million times better.
    ~I can agree with this too!
  20. Old Comment

MD4- Did Christina Aguilera Forget Something?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by fashionchallenged View Comment
    I have the problem of trying to figure out whether the top is long enough to be considered a dress. At least when I am voting and run across a diva in just a top... Maybe the restaurant thought it was a dress...
    ~I was thinking the same thing fashion, but of course to the papparazzi it's a shirt, lol!