Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > draguta
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

MD4-After my earlier blog, could I resist to show pics of 2 of the 3 Olsen sisters!?

Submit "MD4-After my earlier blog, could I resist to show pics of 2 of the 3 Olsen sisters!?" to Digg Submit "MD4-After my earlier blog, could I resist to show pics of 2 of the 3 Olsen sisters!?" to del.icio.us Submit "MD4-After my earlier blog, could I resist to show pics of 2 of the 3 Olsen sisters!?" to StumbleUpon Submit "MD4-After my earlier blog, could I resist to show pics of 2 of the 3 Olsen sisters!?" to Google
Posted 10-22-2011 at 04:49 PM by draguta

~With my recent blog entry about Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, I felt compelled to post these newly found, by me, pics!

This is Mary-Kate on 10-17-11

~This is Mary Kate and Ashley's younger sister, Elizabeth.

Elizabeth Olsen On The Red Carpet 10-15-11

~Tell me what you think about their outfits and sense of fashion shown on the day these pics were taken, and then we'll see if your opinions match with a famous fashion editor's critques!
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I personally dont like Mary Kate's style, I dont like what she is wearing above, but her sisters outfit looks quite cute. Not something I would wear but it looks cute on her.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by snow View Comment
    I personally dont like Mary Kate's style, I dont like what she is wearing above, but her sisters outfit looks quite cute. Not something I would wear but it looks cute on her.
    ~I totally agree with you 100% about everything you said in your comment! ..And I've always known the Olsen twins were short, but in the pic above you can see just how low to the ground one of them looks! I wonder what their sister Elizabeth's height is? And you know, I find Elizabeth to be the most attractive of the 3 sisters by far .