Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > The Diary of A Hollywood Girl→[♥]
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

A blog by Mimi,Banner made by: Me
Rate this Entry

I met Taylor Momsen! She was so nice.

Submit "I met Taylor Momsen! She was so nice." to Digg Submit "I met Taylor Momsen! She was so nice." to del.icio.us Submit "I met Taylor Momsen! She was so nice." to StumbleUpon Submit "I met Taylor Momsen! She was so nice." to Google
Posted 02-12-2011 at 05:54 AM by kute_gurl

I love Taylor Momsen and The Pretty Reckless is my fave band, and their U.S. tour
kicked off here in Los Angeles tonight, so I went! So after the show I also waited out by the back door, by her tour bus, and on her way to the tour bus even though there were paparazzi, she stopped to take a picture with me, and even to say thank you and sorry! There were other fans she stopped for also. Then the rest of the band mates- Ben, Jamie, and Mark from TPR came out and chilled with us outside the tour bus at 12:30am, so I got pics with them also. Then she had to leave the tour bus and get into another car, and I saw her then also. This time John, her manager was very strict and holding on to her, so she rushed to the car and all. But none the less, it was a great night (besides obnoxious girls during the actual concert), getting to meet my favorite band for the first time. I had been to their show at The Roxy Oct 2010, but didn't get to talk to them. It may sound shocking, but I've never had a favorite band until The Pretty Reckless came along, so they mean alot, and I love that they were all nice- not to mention funny! Ben is full of jokes.

Oh and I bought a shirt at the merchandise booth, it says The Pretty Reckless and has shoes on it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2023 Comments 5 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Haha thats awesome, Mimi!
    Glad to hear you had a great time.
  2. Old Comment
    wow lucky you!!
  3. Old Comment
    omg. ;o