Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > pretty . little . scribble
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Holly's weekly update! Design, dance and dentists (hurrah alliteration!!)

Submit "Holly's weekly update!   Design, dance and dentists (hurrah alliteration!!)" to Digg Submit "Holly's weekly update!   Design, dance and dentists (hurrah alliteration!!)" to del.icio.us Submit "Holly's weekly update!   Design, dance and dentists (hurrah alliteration!!)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Holly's weekly update!   Design, dance and dentists (hurrah alliteration!!)" to Google
Posted 06-26-2012 at 07:06 PM by hollyx
Updated 06-26-2012 at 07:17 PM by hollyx

Heeeeeeyyyy lovely DCers! <3

I hope you all had a good week! Last week I brought you news of my 'destroying my shins on the stairs' and this week I bring my new hipster-looking bedroom wall!

So, I've always had a ~fashion wall~ for maybe 4 years or so, and each year I re-do it to make it more current and to reflect my current inspirations, favourite trends etc etc etc.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

It's a lot more chic looking, but oh. my. gosh. it was a killer trying to find so many black and white pictures in my magazines that I hadn't already destroyed heh.

I also tidied up, and re-arranged my bedroom too, so I'm feeling all good and organised, and I just feel motivated to get up in the mornings now I like the layout of my room a little better which sounds weird, but y'know! It works for me

I also FINALLY managed to persuade my lovely father to put up some shelves in my bedroom, these have been leaned against a wall in my room for the best part of 5 years, so I'm not used to them being actually attached to a wall, and at head height, so I've hit them and walked into them way more time than I care to imagine. Anyways, so I finally got shelves, which means I finally get somewhere to show off couple of my dance trophies AAhhhh.

Top row = most recent (and the ones that don't fit on the bottom shelf..)
Bottom row = Mostly the first ever trophies I won.. so some of those on the bottom row are at least 10 years old.. )

I could probably run off descriptions of which dances, where the competition was held, who I danced with and what colour my dress was for every trophy on that bottom row. Special memories indeed <3
But I still have a box full.. I could do with an entire wall of shelves or something to display them all!

ANDDDD. I had my first ever filling today. Omg. My face aches so bad from the anasthetic.
I'm also pretty sure my dentist likes taking advantage of my fear of needles by waving it around right infront of my face before she actually launches it into my mouth. Urrrr.
I also forgot to eat before I went to the dentist, and couldn't eat without hugely embarrassing myself for 4 hours or something afterwards.. so I went until around 4pm without any food/drink lol, not cool!

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1468 Comments 3 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    thats a lot of awards!
    Posted 06-26-2012 at 07:20 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  2. Old Comment
    love love love your fashion wall! and wowza that is a TON of trophies right there! aha
  3. Old Comment
    ahah, yeah, it kind of is quite a lot. the last time i counted i think there was 300 or something.. but that was a few years ago :}