Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > pretty . little . scribble
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

17.06.2013 blogging from work. oops. *new images updated*

Submit "17.06.2013 blogging from work. oops. *new images updated*" to Digg Submit "17.06.2013 blogging from work. oops. *new images updated*" to del.icio.us Submit "17.06.2013 blogging from work. oops. *new images updated*" to StumbleUpon Submit "17.06.2013 blogging from work. oops. *new images updated*" to Google
Posted 06-17-2013 at 06:39 AM by hollyx
Updated 06-18-2013 at 07:29 AM by hollyx

Gooooood Morning, it's Monday!!

Ahhh. Would you look at that, looks like I accidentally happened across DC while I'm working
(obviously not, but I have a quiet morning it seems - and I feel the urge to blog, so I shall!)

Alright, so my big 1 year anniversary celebrations didn't really work out that well, I have outfits just sat around waiting for a good amount of time to upload them and to post something on the blog at the same time as my little 'marketing' technique.

SO, I promise, promise, promise I have things to upload and add to my shop, but I'd rather be spending my weekends outside whilst it's still sunny rather than sitting my arse behind a computer screen for another two days.

Anyways! Update time again, so someone hit my car a couple of weeks ago..
It was a glorious Friday afternoon when we'd all been allowed to leave work an hour early (bonus!) and so, I hit the traffic right at rush hour, usually I just miss it around 6:30pm but since I left early I hit it right on.
In a nutshell, this guy overtook me on the wrong side of the road, and cut me up. Hit the front side of my car and left loads of his red paint up the side of my car, and he also ended up with a ton of scratches down the entire side of his car ha.

Fortunately, my dad is a mechanic-type guy who can fix anything, and my brother is also pretty handy at fixing cars up even though he's still in school! So, I have asked and trusted my brother in taking a look at my car for me.
The other driver though, he seemed convinced that it was my fault that he was overtaking me?? He tried to say it was my fault and wanted me to pay for his repairs- lol. no chance mate! So, I told him I wasn't paying for his repairs, and he said he was going to take it to the insurance companies to investigate - but I think he has realised that he was in the wrong, and that he would be losing a lot of money if he did that so I haven't heard anything more from it which is grand.

In other news, I went shopping again, oh yeaaahh. I've sort of saved up enough to buy a new car or put a deposit on a flat three times over if I wanted to move out, but I've decided that I need a good summer wardrobe update.
I trekked off to Manchester again with le sister for some more shopping, didn't come back with much - but what I did get, can be mixed and matched with almost everything in my wardrobe already. I plan on doing a post or vlog about my summer wardrobe, what I'm loving etc sometime very soon - so soon that my wardrobe is split up into sections of stuff I want to rave about, my wardrobe has never been so organised before!

I bought a a statement shirt, couple of really lazy t-shirts, some snazzy necklaces that will updates any look, a white denim skirt. OH. OH. Did I mention I never really wear skirts. Yeah, so I went and bought a white denim skirt didn't I? Very 90's inspired, but it looks great with a lazy t-shirt tucked in! Then apart from some new underwear, that you didn't need to know about - that was pretty much all I got.

I'm quite proud that I managed to restrain myself and not spend a ton of money - I spend the most in Primark probably #cheapskate.

Finally! Think I'm done for my quick update.
Have a lovely Monday peeps!

Holly
<333
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4029 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You're so cute Holly. I love reading your blog posts. That's so stupid of that guy to think that it was your fault daft.
  2. Old Comment
    aw holly is so cute xD
    Posted 06-17-2013 at 10:30 AM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline