Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > pretty . little . scribble
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

06.05.2013 ~ holly finally got around to blogging again!

Submit "06.05.2013 ~ holly finally got around to blogging again!" to Digg Submit "06.05.2013 ~ holly finally got around to blogging again!" to del.icio.us Submit "06.05.2013 ~ holly finally got around to blogging again!" to StumbleUpon Submit "06.05.2013 ~ holly finally got around to blogging again!" to Google
Posted 05-06-2013 at 06:46 PM by hollyx
Updated 05-07-2013 at 01:35 AM by hollyx

It's time forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
a little sneaky preview!

It's my gorgeous little lifesizes' first birthday this month!! WHAT. Oh yeah. This time last year, I
didn't have one single full collection in my shop, and now I have a few, and 15,000 sales more than I did last year, weee!
Naturally, this is a big deal por moi, so I'm taking the big dive into the deep end and I might
have made a pose. Which, is unfortunately timed close to the release of the fabulous Zoya
pose which is similar, but that's cool! <3

I also have a little haul I want to post sometime this week *hopefully* I went out shopping with
my darling sister out and about in Manchester all day which was lovely! The sun was shining, and yeah, it was so nice

So, I have a few new pieces of clothing that I want to show you guys when I get around to
snapping some pictures of recording something.

I've been a busy little bee slaving away though!But genuinely, I'm going to try my absolute best
to blog more often again, even though the only things I do anymore are sleep, go to work,
dance, eat and repeat. But I have some sneaky promos and previews that I need to release into the wild sometime soon.

Since I also joined the iPhone club, I've been getting increasingly more photo happy, so,
here's a mini picture selection just so this post looks a little bit more interesting!

Love you allllllll!
<3<3<3

EDIT; oh what. sorry. too lazy to resize those pictures!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4980 Comments 7 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    ugh welcome to #teamiphone babyyyyy

but as always, your clothes (both irl and cyo) are gorgeous and i hate you for it. xo
  2. Old Comment
    You're perfect.

I love that outfit and I cannot wait for my doll to strut around DC in it.

<3
  3. Old Comment
    love that CYO! also your nails + jewelry <3
  4. Old Comment
    Holly,

You are so adorable. I know how busy you are, but I can't wait to buy your new designs!

Emily
    copsmom925
  5. Old Comment
    May be a dumb question

But what pose is that or is it just an example?
  6. Old Comment
    It's technically an example for now. But it's my new pose (pretty sure I wrote that in the post ahah!)
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hollyx View Comment
    It's technically an example for now. But it's my new pose (pretty sure I wrote that in the post ahah!)
    I was trying to understand it as it being your pose or not. So I was like oh, i'll ask.