Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Things about me, my shop, and my website FashionVixens.Net plus entries about fashion, costuming, and stage dressing.
Rate this Entry

As promised, Aprils Activity Winners

Submit "As promised, Aprils Activity Winners" to Digg Submit "As promised, Aprils Activity Winners" to del.icio.us Submit "As promised, Aprils Activity Winners" to StumbleUpon Submit "As promised, Aprils Activity Winners" to Google
Posted 05-02-2012 at 03:15 PM by onyxknyte
Updated 07-02-2012 at 04:09 PM by onyxknyte

Activity winners have been posted in the Green Room Forum.

Visit there to see who they were, and post any comments.

If you are not a member, why are you waiting? Just for having fun, and being active, posting content etc., You could be making DC coins and Moolah too!!

UPDATED: July 2, 2012

The below promo and incentive will END on August 1st. 2012
If you have signed up thru or for this promo, or will before August 1, 2012, it will be YOUR responsibility to follow all the instructions below, to get your sign up bonus and rewards.

As we get more members, it will become increasingly harder to keep track of the aforementioned promo, and this is why I will be dis-continuing it. Don't worry, there are still plenty ways to get rewards here, and in the near and far future, there will be plenty more.

And just for fun, every new player that signs up, activates their account, and posts a welcome post, will get 10 coins just for joining.

If you do all of the above, AND fill out your profile, upload an icon, and tweak your settings so that you can receive friends, and profile messages, YOU will get an extra 15 coins!!~ (NOTE: Be sure to tell us your DC user name in the appropriate thread in the Fashion Vixens Forum)

Aprils Activity Contest

Views 1291 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I signed up, fixed my user settings, and even tweeted for the first time. Looking forward to meeting new friends!