Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Peace, Love, and Hippies
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Peace
Love

and Hippies

Banner from here.
Rate this Entry

Day 13: Goals

Submit "Day 13:  Goals" to Digg Submit "Day 13:  Goals" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 13:  Goals" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 13:  Goals" to Google
Posted 06-11-2011 at 08:44 AM by starryskye

Well, I fell a bit behind on this again, but I'm going to try to at least finish it, even if it takes much longer than planned. Haha.

One of my biggest goals is to really set my priorities. My grandmother just passed away, I finally got a job, and I've realized that I spent far too much time wasting my life. I've decided that I need to spend more time doing constructive things rather than just passing the time. I've been reading more, I'm learning German, I'm working out more, and I'm spending time with the people I love.

Another goal is to be healthy. I'm so out of shape right now and I hate it. I feel lazy and it's terrible. I've decided to eat much more healthy by cutting out things like soda and junk food. (This weekend has been a terrible representation of that goal, but I went to three different graduation parties. How could I not eat the cake?) I will feel much better about myself if I really work on those two things.

My next goal may not happen, but I'm going to really try: I want all A's for my next semester. I'm taking a lot of writing classes, so I don't know for sure how that will turn out. But I'm going to work harder than I have in the past because I really need to bring up my GPA. I'm graduating early, but I won't allow myself to do so with my current GPA.

Another smaller, less important goal...I WANT A TAN. I am the palest person in the world, and for once, I want a tan. I will get one this summer. I will.

I suppose those are my biggest goals right now. What about you guys? What are your goals?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 638 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments