Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

`BM` Lady GaGa's "Make-up Free" Photograph?

Posted 04-23-2012 at 02:26 PM by itsmik3y (BeyHive Blog)

~Lady GaGa posted a make-up free photo of herself late last month(*I've posted it below in case anyone missed it*). This came after GaGa told Oprah Winfrey- "Other than this interview, Oprah, I do not intend to speak to anyone for a very long time. The latest thing I do is I don't read a damn thing. No press, no television, if my mom calls and says, 'Did you hear about?' I don't want to know nothing about anything that is going on in relation to music. I shut it all off". ...
BeyHive
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2283 Comments 6 itsmik3y is offline Edit Tags
Old

BM-Interview Germany Magazine With Jennifer Lawrence

Posted 04-23-2012 at 01:57 PM by itsmik3y (BeyHive Blog)

~'Hunger Games' Jennifer Lawrence graces the cover of Germany's "Interview" magazine this month(April 2012) looking smokin' hot while wearing a bejeweled bodysuit from Dolce & Gabbana and sporting a 'star' on her right cheek. Some of the things we learn from her interview inside the magazine:

--She's scared of ghosts- "I'm scared of ghosts. Just yesterday when I moved into a new room at the hotel, I was deeply convinced,...
BeyHive
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1356 Comments 1 itsmik3y is offline Edit Tags
Old

`BM` Texans Threaten Bieber With Legal Action Because of Tweet

Posted 04-23-2012 at 01:04 PM by itsmik3y (BeyHive Blog)

~Did y'all hear about Justin Bieber's prank gone wrong? Earlier this month he 'tweeted' a random phone number, minus the last digit, that he claimed was his. ...And remember that this guy has over 19 million followers. I'm sure he did this very innocently.......for fun and found it very amusing, and it was; however, not everyone thought so. Two Texans are threatening to sue Bieber because they received so many threating & annoying phone calls(apparently a lot of fans were guess dialing for that...
BeyHive
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1496 Comments 5 itsmik3y is offline Edit Tags