Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Behind The Looking Glass
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Cancer, and psychotic boyfriend

Submit "Cancer, and psychotic boyfriend" to Digg Submit "Cancer, and psychotic boyfriend" to del.icio.us Submit "Cancer, and psychotic boyfriend" to StumbleUpon Submit "Cancer, and psychotic boyfriend" to Google
Posted 06-19-2018 at 08:11 PM by ocean_crumbles

My brother in law has testicular cancer and has started treatment for it. I will visit him soon. I am worried.

And my boyfriend has been showing psychotic symptoms. We arent sure what it is. We thought for a bit it could be schizophrenia... the other day the evil voice took over and he hurt me and tried to hurt himself so hes been in the mental hospital since then...

Im so stressed out and worried.

Idk if I should stay in the relationship even tho I really love him.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 424 Comments 4 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I can tell you from firsthand and secondhand experience, do not stay in that relationship. I do think he obviously needs help and support and you probably know him best, and should support him where you can but, for the long-term it doesn't look good. You're only young as well so there's plenty of fish in the sea, as they say.
    I wish your brother in law all the luck in the treatments, I know it can be stressful for the whole family but if he has you guys looking out for him and keeping him happy through such a hard time, things can hopefully only get better! Message me if you ever need to talk to someone

xoxo
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lembowitz View Comment
    I can tell you from firsthand and secondhand experience, do not stay in that relationship. I do think he obviously needs help and support and you probably know him best, and should support him where you can but, for the long-term it doesn't look good. You're only young as well so there's plenty of fish in the sea, as they say.
    I wish your brother in law all the luck in the treatments, I know it can be stressful for the whole family but if he has you guys looking out for him and keeping him happy through such a hard time, things can hopefully only get better! Message me if you ever need to talk to someone

xoxo
    Thank you for replying. Yeah i donít know whatís going to happen with the relationship.
    And i really hope my brother in law gets better. I donít wanna lose him. He has a son.
    Posted 06-20-2018 at 11:53 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  3. Old Comment
    how's everything been now Ash? are you okay also?
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by muchlove View Comment
    how's everything been now Ash? are you okay also?
    Well my biw started chemo and im not okays
    Posted 07-13-2018 at 06:41 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline