Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > A Fae
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Based outta Florida.
Rate this Entry

~|Hobbies|~

Submit "~|Hobbies|~" to Digg Submit "~|Hobbies|~" to del.icio.us Submit "~|Hobbies|~" to StumbleUpon Submit "~|Hobbies|~" to Google
Posted 06-05-2016 at 05:36 PM by nixiefae

One thing a lot of people on the site may not know about me are my hobbies, Or what I like to do for fun. I read a lot, Play video games(even though I haven't really played anything in a while) and I collect dolls.

I'm a BIG doll collector, I've got/had your run of the mile dolls that you get at most local stores to your high end Fashion doll/BJD dolls that you can really only get online or at doll conventions. My collection right now consist of Barbie, Disney, Monster High, and Ever After High with a few odd and end dolls thrown in like I mentioned before.

The majority of my collection is Monster High and Ever After High, I started collecting dolls because of Monster High dolls and for a while most of my collection was Monster High dolls. But then when Ever After High was released I started filling up on them. I think it's pretty obvious that my favorites to collect are Ever After High and Monster High, and tbh they're my favorite besides my Disney dolls.

Something that I love to do with my dolls are to take photos of them, Even though I'm not very good at it! I try to pose them in different poses etc because they're all articulated/poseable. You can see some of photos of my dolls on Flickr under the name bluelillies and on Instagram as ambee.fae If your interested of course.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1599 Comments 5 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love collecting porcelain dolls! Thats so cool how you collect Monster high dolls!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by beauty_chic View Comment
    I love collecting porcelain dolls! Thats so cool how you collect Monster high dolls!
    I never really got into collecting porcelain dolls, I have a couple from my childhood but that's about it. Monster high dolls are so fun!
  3. Old Comment
    My older sister use to collect dolls of all kinds when we were younger. We also use to share a room, so after I watched Chucky I could barely sleep with her dolls!
  4. Old Comment
    @tattoo

Everyone in my house is always making jokes about my dolls coming to live and doing things at night or when we aren't home. My brother likes to joke that I sit in my room and talk to them, telling them to put curses on people or whatever. LOL I think we all watch too many horror movies
  5. Old Comment
    Omg the Monster High and Ever After High dolls are so cute! How big is your collection? I've recently started collecting Funko Pop dolls, which are also very cute.