Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Heads up!~

Posted 09-05-2014 at 02:15 PM by kinnigi

Hey divas! This is just a notice kind of thing from me, if I upload the print versions of the Autumn skirt and crop tops, they will all be uploaded either tonight or Sunday at the latest.
After that I will be uploading collections once a week, or something which won't be in 12-18 colours.. I know I didn't upload tons before but I'm just telling you now before any of you could ever get angry at me for not uploading as often as before This is because this Monday coming up now I will be really
Gossip Girl
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1856 Comments 7 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Autumn@Lacquer~

Posted 09-02-2014 at 11:35 PM by kinnigi
Updated 09-05-2014 at 02:08 PM by kinnigi

Well I finished the skirt! She's called Autumn and she's in my shop in 18 colours!

It's nearly 4am where I am right now so I'l going to go vote a bit for the guild task, and I'll upload the prints versions of Autumn tomorrow if I get the time!
<3
Gossip Girl
Posted in Shop Updates.
Views 3297 Comments 13 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Preview!~

Posted 09-02-2014 at 07:01 PM by kinnigi

Here's another preview of what's gonna be in my store soon!

This is going to be in all the colours I usually post, and also some prints like stripes, polka dots, houdstooth, check, floral, etc. I'm also going to make it in that red with the blue-pink hue that is really popular now, it's such a pretty red shade :3 This will probably end up being a skirt, and I'll make some crop tops to go
Gossip Girl
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 972 Comments 4 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Oh myy.

Posted 09-02-2014 at 04:39 PM by kinnigi

Did you read the title in a George Takei voice? I did. I always do.

Anyways, yeah, I was mailing with a fellow diva about funds and voting and stuff, and she recommended saving up 1000 golden tickets because then the amount I get will be much larger than from 100 golden tickets (which is normally the amount I save up to then cash in). I couldn't help but save up to only 500, but since I got 1,931,591 moolah, 350 coins, and 167,388 fame from 500, this time I am definitely going to
Gossip Girl
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1071 Comments 4 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Simplicity@Lacquer~

Posted 08-30-2014 at 10:27 PM by kinnigi
Updated 08-31-2014 at 12:08 AM by kinnigi

Hello everyone! The Simplicity collection is up and running in my shop, enjoy!

<3

edit// I also added some simple and cute small clutches in colours matching to the Simplicity skirts and tops! xo
Gossip Girl
Posted in Shop Updates.
Views 1827 Comments 4 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags