Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Ziggy Skirts@Lacquer~

Posted 08-26-2014 at 05:38 PM by kinnigi
Updated 08-28-2014 at 02:05 PM by kinnigi

Hello divas! I made the zig zag print skirt which a lot of you saw in my last post, and all five colourways are in my shop now, enjoy!~

Here honeys! <3
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Shop Updates.
Views 599 Comments 4 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Upcoming shop items preview!~

Posted 08-26-2014 at 01:58 PM by kinnigi

I currently have just over 200,000 moolah and I have shoes to upload+these skirts to make and upload so it might be a while before these get released, but here's just a quick design sheet I did:

Obviously it's not all finished yet but yeah, you get the gist. The colour palettes at the sides of the skirts are all corresponding colourways to whichever skirt they point to I decided to
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 658 Comments 6 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Boho Lion Collection@Lacquer.

Posted 08-29-2013 at 06:08 PM by kinnigi

I'm back from my hiatus and as a present for you all I have made a new collection! It's very small, consisting of only a dress and heels and only 3 colourways, but it's just to help me get back into the whole system again. I'm starting college soon, and in about 4 months it'll be 2014! Time flies eh?

It's nothing special, but eh, better than nothing I hope you all like the Boho Lion
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 541 Comments 2 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Kenzo Collection@Lacquer.

Posted 03-27-2013 at 06:12 PM by kinnigi

Hey divas! Long time no shop update eh? I've been busy making exclusives, if you've seen me posting around, but thanks to my mum getting me the Vogue magazine, I've made a new collection for my store!

There she is, Kenzo! I was inspired by a photo from the Kenzo collection which features many animal prints on some simple clothing! I'll probably make a coat, pants, and accessories
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 674 Comments 4 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Cleopatra Collection@Lacquer.

Posted 03-02-2013 at 09:15 PM by kinnigi

Good morning DC! I'm saying good morning because it's 1:11am right now in England, and I'm awake!

I have a new collection, the Cleopatra Collection, which I gave you all a sneak peek of in my last blog post.

This is an original design by me, though I was making it up as I was going along.. but hey, it turned out alright!

She is for the Alexia
Emerald Empress User
Posted in Shop Updates.
Views 560 Comments 0 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags