Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Old

Oh myy.

Posted 09-02-2014 at 03:39 PM by kinnigi

Did you read the title in a George Takei voice? I did. I always do.

Anyways, yeah, I was mailing with a fellow diva about funds and voting and stuff, and she recommended saving up 1000 golden tickets because then the amount I get will be much larger than from 100 golden tickets (which is normally the amount I save up to then cash in). I couldn't help but save up to only 500, but since I got 1,931,591 moolah, 350 coins, and 167,388 fame from 500, this time I am definitely going to
Gossip Girl
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1056 Comments 4 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Simplicity@Lacquer~

Posted 08-30-2014 at 09:27 PM by kinnigi
Updated 08-30-2014 at 11:08 PM by kinnigi

Hello everyone! The Simplicity collection is up and running in my shop, enjoy!

<3

edit// I also added some simple and cute small clutches in colours matching to the Simplicity skirts and tops! xo
Gossip Girl
Posted in Shop Updates.
Views 1802 Comments 4 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

Upcoming preview!~

Posted 08-30-2014 at 06:29 PM by kinnigi

Well, here's the set:

Don't they look pretty I'm not 100% happy with the shading but it's to the best I could do it. I'm improving bit by bit though!
This will come in red, orange, yellow, green, teal, blue, purple, pink, midnight, black, gray, and white I'm a little short on coins but it'll only take me a few minutes to earn more so once that's done I'll be uploading these
Gossip Girl
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 759 Comments 1 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

W.I.P!~

Posted 08-30-2014 at 03:18 PM by kinnigi

Hi ladies! Just wanted to show y'all a w.i.p of something I'll be releasing in my shop soon

If you're wondering about the skirts I was supposed to make and the lace skater dress, don't worry, I'll get onto those after doing this outfit as there's not much for Lana formal-wise either
<3
Gossip Girl
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 693 Comments 2 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags
Old

See&Ghost@Lacquer~

Posted 08-28-2014 at 08:53 PM by kinnigi

Hey y'all! I uploaded some new eyes for you all, 4 'See' eyes and one pair of 'Ghost' eyes. All are on the glasses layer, and my diva is currently wearing one of the See eyes! You can buy them here, enjoy!

<1
Gossip Girl
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 608 Comments 2 lembowitz is offline Edit Tags