Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > lembowitz
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

New Yekaterina Dress for RSPS in store now!

Submit "New Yekaterina Dress for RSPS in store now!" to Digg Submit "New Yekaterina Dress for RSPS in store now!" to del.icio.us Submit "New Yekaterina Dress for RSPS in store now!" to StumbleUpon Submit "New Yekaterina Dress for RSPS in store now!" to Google
Posted 10-11-2017 at 10:42 PM by lembowitz

Hello doves!

I made a new dress for the RSPS body today. A lot of you won't see the shop alert, but, to be brief, I want to experiment on straightforward bodies first with clothes, then move on to other bodies (Sarah, Summer, Lana, etc etc). As you saw from the previous collection for RSPS I put in my shop earlier today, it's glam and sheen, and it took a lot of effort, just like this dress did, so I want to be clear that stuff is coming for bodies other than RSPS in my store. I just can't say exactly when!
I hope you all understand

Anyway, here's the new Yekaterina dress. Comes in 13 colours, which is pretty ironic as it's the 13th tomorrow, and it's Hallow's Eve season, but hey, 13 is actually a good number for me!

Enjoy!

xoxo
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 192 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This dress is so cool! I love all the little bead/stone things!

And don't worry about not designing for the other bodies right now! I don't mind tbh love me some new rsps clothes.